Chapter 1: The Encounter Of Step sisters

Hi there my name is Elsa, But i sometimes be referred as Cinderella because of my shoes. I am sixteen today.

My Mother died right after my sixth birthday. My father kept a look over me. Soon after, my father had to remarry. i live in EternalFrost Town. The prince, I don't know his name yet but soon I will.

I remembered my father had asked if I wanted to go to his office to talk to him. So I followed through and went to his office.
He still keeps my mother's photo, although, I don't look like her, I still feel that connection.
Soon my father had spoken,

"Elsa, I am Remarrying a women named Lucy Noah. She has two Daughters named Rapunzel, and Ariel."

I knew it'll come to this. Soon, I'll have to keep up with all the new changes.

"Alright Father" i said with a fake smile trying my best not to look worried.

"Okay, Elsa they're coming today actually" My father said, then i jumped out of my skin(mentally not physically) and i really wasn't ready for it.

"Eh? today!? i didn't know!" i said worriedly.

"Alright then,Get ready they'll be here soon" Father said.

An hour later they came, a red haired girl named Ariel, Her hair is like a pure Rose.

Then there's Rapunzel, her hair was like gold. In all I was the Oldest, the both are 14 and 16.
I never thought it was  I that was older.
"It's nice to meet you two."I said but then, Rapunzel wasn't friendly to me.
"Whatever, Ice Queen"
"Rapunzel, Stop being mean-"
"You stop being nice" Rapunzel interrupted Ariel.
"Elsa,I'm very sorry." Ariel said to me.
"No it's okay, I was called ice queen back then. So, I don't mind" I said but my words were fake I did mind.
"Girls, head up to your new rooms," their mother had said.
There's something I don't feel right about her.

"Alright mother!" Both girls Union together.
I feels as if something bad is gonna happen. In my case I'm already in hell.
I was already trying to get used to Ariel and Rapunzel. It was getting harder everyday.  I know I don't think Rapunzel likes me but I keep trying. Why am I trying when I don't have to?

End of Chapter 1 In Chapter 2 they'll meet the prince🤗