(10)I'm Here

Zane's POV

I awoke with a gasp and realized I was still in the room with Y/N. I held her hand again and looked at her face. Her lips curved very slightly into a smile and the heart monitor picked up speed. My eyes widened as it picked up to the speed of 104. Her smile became bigger also, now I was getting worried. I quickly pressed the nurse button and a loud gasp filled the air. I looked back over to the H/C haired girl to see her with wide eyes, open.

"Y-Y/N!" I called and hugged her, careful of her injuries. She stiffened for a moment but then relaxed. I looked up at her with tear-brimmed eyes and looked at her face, it had a few patches but that didn't take away her beauty.

"Hey Zane." She said with a small smile. "Where are we."

"We are in the hospital." I replied and thought quickly. "I know about your dad." After saying this her face turned pale white and her smile disappeared. She looked down and rubbed her arm gently.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you." She muttered.

"That doesn't matter right now." I said and took both of her hands in mine. Her heart rate that was calm again chose to speed up. The nurse still hadn't come and it was just me and her. I leaned forward slightly and so did she. Our lips met gently against the others and shifted. She seemed hesitant but it disappeared quickly. I pulled away slowly and lay my forehead against hers. "I love you." I confessed quietly.

"I love you too." She replied and smiled again. I chuckled quietly.

"AHEM COUGH COUGH GAG COOOOOOUGH!" A person coughed fakely. I straightened and sat in my chair, trying to pretend nothing happened. Y/N did the same. "Y/N!" The voice said and almost tackled her in a hug. I immediately recognized the brown locks and tan skin. Laurance.

"Careful, she's still in a bad condition." I warned, worried for her.

"Hey Y/N." Garroth said, trying to play it cool.

"I'm so glad you're alive! I thought I lost you!" Laurance confesses abruptly.

"Well maybe you should've payed attention to the road baka!" She replies. "But I'm glad I'm out of there."

"Me too." Laurance replies. 

"You'll be in her for another week and then you will move in with Laurance." Garroth cuts in.

"C-Can she live with us?" I ask nervously, looking at my hands. 

"Zane, we have 5 people in the household." Garroth replied.

"Then maybe Y/N and I can get a house to ourselves?" I asked.

"Zane-"

"Garroth. We have enough money, more than enough." I say, trying my hardest to convince them.

"Sure." Garroth replies after a sigh.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I squeaked and jumped up, hugging him. After breaking away I looked at Y/N. "Are you okay with living with me?"

"I'm more than happy to live with you Zane." She replies with a smile. I smile back and lace my fingers into hers. I lean down and plant a gentle kiss on her soft lips. I pulled away to find a bright red spread across her and my face.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She replies, a smile on her cherry red face.

"Promise not to leave me?" I asked her as I got on my knees.

"I'll try my hardest." She whispered. "If I happen to break it, I do promise that I'm here."

The End?