"I ain't gon' let a nigga mess up a music opportunity fa me. But yeah, actually, I'm linking up with Chris in LA soon and we can get that poppin'."

T walked back in tha room with Cyd tailin' behind him. She was wearin' one of my hoodies and a pair of ha leggins.

"Uh oh, Aug's girl just walked in, she comes bearin' coffee for her nigga

"Uh oh, Aug's girl just walked in, she comes bearin' coffee for her nigga." He said makin' ha blush.

Cyd handed me my coffee I asked ha ta get me and she took a seat beside me, crossin' ha legs. I noticed sum about what she was wearin'.

"Did you make my hoodie inta a crop top?"

"What's going on over there?" Lola asked.

"Nothin." I spoke inta tha mic, "You really just gon' act like that ain't my hoodie and you ain't cut up and shrunk?"

"Nice to see you too Aug," she spoke inta tha mic haself completely ignoring me.

"That's what happens when you let a girl in your home. They steal ya shit and make it fit them." DJ Scottie piped in.

"I mean, it's whateva na." I eyed ha. I let it slide only cause she looked good in my shit.

"Well nice to see you for the first time." Lola began tha intaview again, "August finally got a girl and I have a lot of questions for you, honey."

Cyd pulled haself closa ta tha mic and spoke, "If it's anything about him breaking being able to break a cervix, I know nothing about that." She held ha hands up which made us laugh.

"Nah, but what I want to know is, well let me ask this first. How long y'all been together? How'd y'all meet for though who don't know?"

She looked at me and I just decided ta let a speak tha truth. I knew she'd enjoy talkin' 'bout it from tha way she was smilin'.