ignored

"You should stay here with your brother and make sure he's alright so you don't have to go to school today" Seungcheol explains and Chan nodded, making it look like he was sad to not go to school when he was actually overjoyed. 

"How are you going to explain to your brother that I'm living with you now... we can't openly tell him how I got kicked out of my own house, we don't know how he'll react." Seungcheol asks, looking at Chan seriously and now Chan had a confused expression on his face. 

He didn't think his brother was a homophobe, but yet he never saw his brother's reactions to a gay guy or gay couple. He didn't want to risk anything by telling Shiwoo that Seungcheol was gay either. "I'll think of something" Chan awkwardly chuckles and Seungcheol nodded meaning okay. 

"I'm going to go get ready for school" Seungcheol says while ruffling Chan's hair, then turning around and walking up the stairs again to go the the room he put all his luggage inside. 

Chan went into his bedroom where Shiwoo was still sound asleep. He was so worried about Shiwoo. he sat down beside his bed and waited for him patently to wake up. He thought his brother hated him, but he still loved his brother and was concerned about him. 

When Sengcheol was done getting changed, he kissed Chan goodbye and went to school where things were more awkward then ever. 

As Seungcheol entered the room, Jeonghan glared at him and the rolled his eyes, turning his direction back to Joshua. Worst part was, Joshua was sitting down in his desk, and his desk was right next to Seungcheol's. 

Seungcheol awkwardly sat down at his desk with the two boys ignoring him. He knew Jeonghan didn't like him, and Joshua was just ignoring him because Jeonghan was his boyfriend and he didn't want to make his boyfriend mad.

"Um...guys...I have something to tell you..." Seungcheol says, turning his head to look at his two friends beside him. 

Jeonghan ignored him but Joshua turned his head to look at Seungcheol.

As Joshua turned his head, Jeonghan kicked Joshua's leg from underneath the desk, and Joshua yelped before turning his head back around so he wasn't looking at Seungcheol anymore. 

"...Fine, if you don't want to know then I won't tell you. I guess our friendship really is over" Seungcheol says in an angry tone. 

"Come on Joshua, I want to get something to drink so come with me" Jeonghan explains, grabbing Joshua's wrist and dragging him up out of his seat while pulling him out of the classroom. 

Seungcheol sighed, laying his head down onto his desk with a frown on his face. 

Jun then came walking up to Seungcheol and poked him on the shoulder. As Seungcheol looked up to see who it was, he was surprised to see it was Jun. "Hey Jun, what's up?" Seungcheol asks. 

Jun then pulled up a chair so he was sitting in front of Seungcheol on the other side of his desk. He had a concerned expression on his face and then looked out the door where Joshua and Jeonghan had just walked out of. Seungcheol could tell Jun was asking what was going on between them. 

"You want to know what the problem is with Jeonghan, Joshua and I?" Seungcheol asks, making sure he was understanding what Jun meant correctly and Jun nodded meaning he was right. 

"They're mad at me because I'm dating Chan, they think it's gross for us to have a five year age gap" Seungcheol explains and Jun had a confused expression on his face. 

He then pulled out a piece of paper and pencil to write down on, and writes "but I'm dating Minghao and we're five years apart too."

"I know, but they don't know you're dating someone five years younger then you. They think it's gross I'm dating someone so young. I'm going to be eighteen soon and they said I'll be some creep if I keep dating him."