Chan's father

As Chan was walking to school, all he could think about was if the person his mother was talking to on the phone was really his father, and he wanted to know for sure. 

As Chan got to school, the first two people to greet him were Hansol and Seungkwan. "Chan where have you been, we've been worried sick!" Seungkwan exclaims with Hansol nodding behind him. 

"I just haven't been feeling well, that's all." Chan says but Hansol and Seungkwan were giving him a look like they didn't believe him.

Once Chan sat down at his desk, he could feel a couple of people staring at him but it wasn't as bad as how he thought it'd be. 

At the same time Chan sat down, he saw Seojun walking into the classroom with his wounds all healed from when Seungcheol beat him up. He smirked as he saw Chan looking at him but didn't walk up to him. Chan already knew Seojun probably felt pretty good he found a way for his parents never to accept Chan. 

Lunch time rolled around and Chan was sitting at the cafeteria with Hansol, Seungkwan, Seokmin, Mingyu and Minghao. They were all sitting at a table all together eating lunch. It felt weird not being bullied for a day. 

Seojun didn't picking on Chan at all, no one was picking on Chan. It felt weird for Chan not being bullied since it was like a routine for someone to beat him up, but he kind of liked it. Even though it was a bit odd, he liked not being punched in the face and not being scared about which corner he should turn. 

"Why haven't you been at school Chan?" Minghao asks, looking up at Chan while starting to eat his lunch. 

"I haven't been feeling well, my stomach was really killing me on top of that I had a horrible fever" Chan explains and Minghao nodded.

At the same time Mingyu got a text from someone which made him smile. "Who's texting you Mingyu, your boyfriend?" Seokmin teases and Mingyu quickly hit Seokmin on his arm. 

"Seokmin...they don't know I'm gay!" Mingyu whisper yells to Seokmin, referring to Hansol, Seungkwan and Minghao. 

"Yeah about that...I kind of accidentally told them" Seokmin explains with an awkward chuckle at the end, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You did what?!" Mingyu asks in a loud voice which caught the three boys attention. 

Seungkwan who was eaves dropping on their conversation then interrupts "don't worry Mingyu, all of us are gay anyway so we don't really care." 

"You're all what?!" Mingyu and Seokmin repeat at the same time. 

"I'm going out with Hansol, Chan is going out with someone in grade twelve named Seungcheol, and Minghao is going out with someone in grade twelve named Jun." Seungkwan explains in a tone that it wasn't really a big deal. 

Mingyu was a bit surprised but a smile soon appeared onto his face. "Really, you're all going out with men too?! Why don't we all have a date with our partners together??" Mingyu suggests. 

"I don't mind, what about you guys?" Hansol asks, looking at the three other boys and they all nodded meaning they didn't mind either. 

"I feel so left out right now" Seokmin explains and Mingyu rubbed his back meaning it was okay. 

"Get a girlfriend and you can go on double dates with Wonwoo and I" Mingyu says in a smile. 

"Your boyfriends name is Wonwoo?" Seungkwan questions and Mingyu nodded meaning yes. 

"When should we all go on this 'couples date?'" Chan asks and everyone looked a bit confused, not really thinking it through. 

"Is everyone free tomorrow after school? We could go hang out at the mall or something, maybe even the movies?" Mingyu suggests and everyone nodded meaning they were free.