55-Cravings.

PREGNANCY SERIES: Preference #55: Cravings.

I'm really disappointed in you guys... you didn't get to the goal, but I'm still going to upload because it's been a whole since I last did... so, instead of 30+ votes, can you get me to 20+ votes and 10+ comments?

Harry:

"Harry, while you're up, can you get me another cheese stick?" you asked from the living room. "(Y/N)! That's your third cheese stick within the last hour!" he laughed. "They're good!" you answered. "And you don't like cheese!" he said walking back out with an extra two cheese sticks. "It's not me who wants them, Harry," you smiled rubbing your bump. "Yeah, and when you come out, you're not even gonna like cheese!" Harry said to your belly. He kissed the small bump before kissing you on the lips.

Louis:

"I never knew how good crushed ice was!" you laughed taking another cup full of ice. "So you don't like cubed ice?" Louis asked. "No... it doesn't taste the same, plus, you can't chew it as well," you answered with a mouth full. "It's ice, (Y/N)... It doesn't taste any different," Louis said taking a crushed ice from your cup. You just rolled your eyes, "Well, I think it tastes better!" you scoffed, and walked out of the kitchen. "I sill don't see how you want crushed ice. I mean, it's crushed! No one eats that!" Louis laughed. "Well I do!" you smiled.

Liam:

"What do you want for dinner, babe?" Liam asked across the room. "I'm in the mood for some coconut ice cream!" you smiled. "We don't have that!" he went into the kitchen, and looked and there was no ice cream at all. "Can you go to the store and get some please?" you asked, politely. "Sure," he chuckled walking out the door. An hour later, he called you, "I've been to several different stores and none of them have coconut ice cream. None of them sell it," Liam said. You could tell he was annoyed because you wouldn't let it go if he never got your ice cream. "Please?" you asked. He agreed and went to another store far out of town. He bought fourteen coconut ice creams, and the next day he made the headline, "Seems like someone's coocoo for coconut."

Zayn:

Zayn was at work, but he should be coming home any minute. You were bored and hungry so you made some chocolate, cut some pickles, and dipped them. "What is that horrible smell?" Zayn laughed, walking in the kitchen. "The smell deliciousness," you smirked turning around holding a chocolate covered pickle. "Oh god! Ew!" he laughed. Zayn was never really one to like pickles much less chocolate covered ones. "They're good! Try one!" you said handing it to him. He sniffed it, then backed away. "It's a lot better than it smells, I promise," you smiled. He took a small bite, and immediately spit it out. "Ew! No! That's absolutely disgusting!"

Niall:

"I've noticed that when a mom is craving something, the baby normally doesn't like it..." Niall randomly said. You were enjoying your poptart and laughed, "Then they don't know what they're missing," you chuckled and took another bite. "What'd your mom crave with you?" he asked. "Peanut butter, and I hate peanut butter. Woah..." you laughed realized that Niall, for once, was probably right. "I never ever did understand why you didn't like peanut butter," Niall said trying to steal a piece of poptart. You quickly swat his hand away and laughed, "First off, peanut butter is disgusting and I hate it. Secondly, no touchy my poptart!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Vraag van de dag! (QoTd) Do you know what your mom craved when she was pregnant with you?

My mom craved coconut ice cream, hence Liam's preference. xD and literally, none of the stores in my district did not carry any coconut ice cream. So, he had to go to our neighbor state and bought some. (I live right in the border of two stateeeees.) Truuuue chiz. Plus, I don't like coconuts.

Oh my god. It's the third week in school, and today was my first day of p.e. I about died. xD not really. It was only the running that got to me.

Haha, yeah... soooo, I am kinda sad that you didn't get the goal. Maybe this time, since it's easier you'll get it this time... please my pretties? 20+ votes and 10+ comments. :)

-Abbster.xx