Random awkward moments

The random awkward moments

That awkward moment......

1. When you brag about being good at something but fail every time you try and prove it.

2. When you open a packet of chips and just as you go to eat them the room goes silent and everyone hears you munch on them.

3. When your chair makes a farting noise and you can't make the noise again to prove you didn't fart.

4. When someone farts in the elevator and looks at you to see if you notice.

5. When you find out that your best friend fancies the person you have a crush on.

6. When you turn the page and realize that you have no idea what you just read.

7. When your mum calls you your pet name in front of all your friends.

8. When you realize that volleyball is just an intense version of "don't let the balloon touch the floor"

9. When you're left alone in a room with someone you've never met before.

10. When you go to your friends house for the first time.

11. When you think someone's ignoring you on social media when you just forgot to press send.

12. When you reach a good part in your dream but somebody wakes you up.

13. When you try opening the door by pushing but the sign on the door says pull.

14. When you're playing with a pen in class and it suddenly flies across the room.

15. When you realize you've been singing the word wrong in a song you're whole life.

16. When you start laughing in the middle of a serious conversation.

17. When you're randomly dancing and turn around to realize someone was watching you the whole time.

18. When you're late for class and everyone in the class looks at you like your a murderer.

19. When you try making up an excuse to why you really can't go to your friends house because you'd rather just chill at your house.

20. When your mom thinks you have an attitude just because you answered her question.

*******************************************
That was my second part of awkward moments. I'll be writing more during the next two weeks so enjoy and please comment or vote for my book and tell me if you want me to write more ;))

*******************************************