Liar Liar

Gosh, it feels like I haven't updated in forever even though it was just a few days ago! I've kinda been upset the past few days, I feel lonely and shit and only one of my headphones is working. So, its been tough. Pic of Ella!

Toby's POV

I woke up from a long nap a few hours later. I got out of the bed and walked out of my room and down the stairs, when I got down there I was shocked.

"What the fuck!?" I screeched at the sight in front of me. This is not happening! This is all just a weird dream!

There, right on the living room floor, was my dad, uncle Wayne and Michael all playing Twister. Oh god, somebody please get my father and my boyfriend out of that position!

They all looked up at me and laughed, I then realized they were all drunk. I rolled my eyes shook my head.

"Will you two please stop looking like you're humping each other?" I asked as I sat down on the couch. Michael grinned and dad chuckled, he then attempted to roll off of Michael but failed and it got more awkward. Michael was now laying on the ground and dad was in between his legs, making this look even more wrong.

Wayne then burst out laughing and so do I. Michael and dad both blushed and quickly scrambled to get out of that position.

"What just happened does not leave this room, understood?" Dad said to me, Michael and Wayne. We all nodded as dad glared, his cheeks were still pink though.

"Father, why couldn't we just upload one video to pornhub?" I fake pouted, messing with him a little. He blushed a bright red and scowled. Michael rolled his eyes and glared at nothing in particular while Wayne laughed.

"Yeah father, why not?" Wayne asked, smirking. Dad huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Don't call me father," dad told Wayne as he sat down. Wayne smirked wider and then got up and sat on dads lap.

"Oh, right, sorry! Daddy," he gave my dad a playful wink while me and Michael just sat there with our jaws on the floor.

"Okay then, daddy it is." Dad said with a flirty smirk. My eyes went wide and I put a hand to my chest.

"Take me out of the oven because I am so done right now!" I said as I stood up dramatically.

"I don't know what I'm more disturbed about, the fact that you called him daddy and he didn't punch you in the face or the fact that you two would make a cute couple." Michael said with a suspicious glare. I nodded in agreement and dad and Wayne laughed.

"We're just joking, calm down. Wayne isn't really my type." Dad said as he carefully pushed Wayne off his lap.

I could tell by the way they were acting that they had sobered up a bit. I was about to say something about dad being gay but the phone rang, cutting off my sentence. I said I'd get it, considering I'm the only sober one here. I walked over to that phone and answered it with a 'hello'.

"Toby? Sweetie, its mommy. I wanted to talk to you. The last time we talked you hung up on me, please don't do that again. I want to talk with you." Ugh. Why did she have to do this? Why couldn't she just be an awful mother and leave us and pretend we never happened?