Love AF

Pic of Michael

Toby's POV

"C'mon and twist a little closer now, and let me know that you're mine." I sang along to the lyrics of one of my favorite beetles songs. Michael was standing at the counter mixing up the Brownie mix and all the other ingredients.

"Can you hand me that wooden spoon," Michael asked. I bopped of the counter and got the spoon off the stove.

"Here ya go," I handed him the spoon and then put my arms around his waist.

"What else can I get for you, baby?" I asked as I rubbed his tummy with my thumb.

"I need two eggs, some vegetable oil, water and some measuring cups." He said as he turned around in my arms.

I pulled away from him and went to the fridge and got the eggs. I got the rest of the stuff and brought it to him, making sure not to drop any of it. We put all the stuff together and poured it into a greased glass dish and put it in the oven. Just as Michael was washing his hands, Strawberry Fields Forever came on and I gasped.

"I love this song! You have to dance with me!" I exclaimed to Michael. He blushed and scratched the back of his neck.

"I-i don't know how to...dance," he confessed, not making eye contact with me. I shrugged.

"Neither do I, so we'll just wing it." I said with a grin as I hopped off the counter. I walked over to him and he put his hands on my waist andi put my arms around his neck.

He smiled at me and we began to dance. We more than likely looked like we were having a stroke, but we were having fun. So we danced there like idiots, smiling and laughing until the brownies were done.

"Hand me those oven mitts and I'll get it out," Michael said as he went and opened the oven door. I hand him the mitts and he gets out the brownies.

We let them cool off for about 15 minutes before Michael cut them into squares and gave me a piece. We ended up eating 5 pieces before we stopped, I felt like I was gonna explode!

"Woo hoo! We made brownies and they didn't suck ass!" I cheered as I stuck my hand up in the air to high five him. We high fived and I caught the horrible stench of my armpits. I gagged and quickly put my arm down.

"I need a shower," I said with a sigh. He nodded in agreement and got a plate from the cabinet.

"I'll go with you," he said as he put the rest of the brownies on a plate. I laughed a little until I realized he was serious.

"Wait, what?" I asked as I watched him put plastic wrap over the brownies and put them in the fridge.

"Yeah, we've seen each other naked and its not like were gonna do anything we would regret." He said as he stopped the music from continuing to play.

I nodded a but before sighing.

"Well, I guess you're right. I mean, what could it hurt?" I said with a shrug. He smiled and we headed upstairs.

We got to my room and I went over to the dresser and got some clothes. Just a Asking Alexandria tshirt and some gray skinny jeans with my regular boxers. I was about to head to the bathroom when Michael stopped me.

"Wait here for a minute," he said with a small smile. I raised a brow but nodded anyway. He scurried off into the bathroom, he was in there for about 3 minutes before he came back out.

I got up and walked into the bathroom and gasped at what I saw. Around the bathtub were some purple candles and some red and white rose petals. The bath was filled with bubbles and the faint smell of lavender lingered in the air. To say I was amazed would be an understatement.