I can't

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a while. My sister went into labor the night I was gonna update. She had two beautiful twin girls and I have been kinda busy gawking over them. Anyway, let's get on with this chapter. The picture is of Michael.

Toby's POV

After Jessica left me and Michael sat down with Bethany and watched Tom And Jerry. After awhile Beth went to sleep and Michael took her upstairs to put her in bed. While I was downstairs thinking about everything. Thinking about me and Michael, and what about my parents? I was getting a little panicky about it all. I am under age, doesn't that mean that whatever me and Michael have isn't legal?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Michael came downstairs with a small smile on his face. His smile turned into a frown when he saw me.

"You okay? You look worried about something." He asked as he walked up to me. I just smiled and shook my head.

"Everything's fine," I didn't want him to know that I was having doubts. I think he really wants to be with me and I don't want to hurt him.

"Don't lie to me," he said sternly, "What were you thinking about?" He asked eyeing me up and down. I sighed and looked away.

"Its just...are we moving too fast? I-i don't want to rush thing, especially with you. We just started realizing that there could be more than just friendship and I think we might need to slow down a bit. If that's okay with you." I said only looking at him a little bit. His face softened and he put his hands on my waist.

"Of course that's okay with me. If you want to go slow, we'll go slow. We can just take our time with this, I haven't even taken you on a date yet and we almost had sex the other night." He said and placed a soft kiss on my cheek. I smiled at that and I was also very happy that he appreciated my choice. I was about to say thank you when my phone rang and the baby started crying. He chuckled a little.

"I'll get the baby." Michael said and then walked up the stairs. I answered my phone without checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" I questioned. I heard a deep chuckle on the other end and for some reason it sent a chill down my spine.

"Hello Toby," the voice on the other end almost made me scream. It was Jackson.

"W-what do you want?" I demanded as harshly as I could. He just laughed again.

"I wanted to talk to the most cutest boy I've ever met. How've you been hot stuff? He asked and I could hear e smirk in his voice.

"Listen Jackson, I don't ever wanna hear from you again. I don't care if you somehow got to go back to school, if I even ever catch a glimpse of you I will call the cops! You hear me?" I stated into the phone harshly and then hung up, not letting him answer me. I let out a heavy sigh as I stuck my phone back in my pocket. I decided I'd go check on Michael and Beth.