Chapter 6 : Its Time To Move

Uhhh, I'm so sorry for not updating for the last few months. Reason: School activities.

Now lets continue my Date A Live FanFic. And also I thank everyone who already read this story. I reached 1k views. I thought I wont reach this. Haha. I am really thankful for all of you. Now lets continue! :) Let the date... begin... AGAIN! HAHA!

------------------------------------------------------

"Shidou!!" Kotori hugs Shido while he's still laying on his bed.

"Kotori..." Shido smiles.

"Thanks... Kotori."

"Its too early to celebrate, Shido-san." Kurumi appears beside Shido.

"Mei... is still alive. As long as we live, she'll exist."

"This can't be... so Shido will experience this again?!" Kotori asks furiously.

"No... she can't. With the power she lost, she can't do anything right now. But we can't let her gain her powers. Mine and hers are similar powers. We devour others to get power." Kurumi answered.

"Shido... I'm not letting you to be harmed..." Kurumi said in her mind and looks at Shido worrily.

"Hey Kurumi, is there something bothering you?" Shido asked.

"N-no, nothing..." Kurumi looks away.

After a few minutes, they decided to go home. Every time Shido looks on Kurumi, he remembers what happened between them in his dream before Kurumi saves him and makes him feeling annoyed and blush.

Shido and the other spirits returned now to their home. As usual, Shido makes their dinner for the night. Also, Kurumi helps him to make dinner.

"Shido, does this taste good?" Kurumi gives her soup that she made to Shido.

As Shido sipped Kurumi's soup, he feel that he wants to puke after sipping Kurumi's soup. Because of that, Shido dashed fast to the bathroom.

The girls heard Shido's puking inside the bathroom.

"Hey Kurumi, what just happened right now?" Tohka was confused while asking Kurumi

"U-uhm..."

"Don't mind it Toh-- Blaaaaaargh!"

"S-Shido!!!" Tohka yelled and goes to the front of the bathroom.

Tohka was about to open the door but suddenly...

BLAG!

"Oww... what happened...? My head hurts..." Shido whispers.

As Shido looks around him, Shido confirmed that he is in his room. But wait! Since when Shido came here at his room?!

"Huh? Its kinda heavy..."

Shido was about to lift the thing above him but he felt something soft and bouncy.

"Hmmm?" Shido looks at the thing above him.

Its no other than Tohka only wearing her underwear. Shido blushed hard and couldn't speak any words because if the situation he's in.

"T-T-T-T-Tohka!!??

"..."

"Crap, she's not waking up..."

Shido sighs and lays Tohka on the bed and covers her with his blanket and goes out of the room.

"That was not cool... why the heck Tohka just sleep above me while she's only wearing her underwears?"