Chapter 1 : Behind The Insanity of the Nightmare

While finding Kurumi with the other spirits, Shido suggested to split into two groups to find Kurumi.

"Kaguya, Yuzuru, Miku, find Kurumi on the other building of the school. Me and Tohka will find Kurumi in this building. I wont let Kurumi harm anyone here in school." Shido said to the spirits.

"Huh??? That's not fair! Me and Shido should team up to find Kurumi!" Kaguya said.

"Disagree. Yuzuru and Shido should team up to find Kurumi" Yuzuru said with a poker face.

"Ohh! Shut up you two! We all know that im Shido's gi--" Miku said before Shido covers her mouth.

"Miku!!" Shido said while covering Miku's mouth then released her.

"So... Tohka... You will be-- Huh???" Shido stops speaking as he sees Tohka's face is red like a tomato.

"Hey Tohka, are you cold?" Shido asks Tohka with a worried voice.

"Y-yes!? I-I'm okay Shido." Tohka said and looks away to hide her face from Shido.

"Ohhh, then it's settled! Go to the other building you three. Me and Tohka will search here together." Shido said with a smile.

"Yes!!" Kaguya, Yuzuru, and Miku salutes and went to the other building.

While Shido and Tohka searches the building, Shido noticed that Tohka is being clingy to him while finding Kurumi.

"Tohka? Is there something wrong?" Shido said and stares at Tohka.

"Sh-Shido... I'm afraid... I don't want to lose you... Lets stop searching Kurumi... Maybe it's a trap to make you devoured by her... I don't tru--" Tohka suddenly stops.

"Tohka. Nothing is gonna happen to me, okay? We need to move faster before the spatial quake occurs." Shido said while patting Tohka at her head.

"Okay Shido.. " Tohka sadly said.

As Shido and Tohka are searching for Kurumi, the two heard someone crying.

"Who the hell is that?!" Shido said as he observes the area around him.

"Shido... I'm scared." Tohka said while hugging Shido tightly.

"Wait... That voice... Kurumi?!" Shido gasps quietly.

"What is it, Shido? Do you know where Kurumi is?" Tohka said while still hugging Shido.

"Follow me, Tohka, don't let loose of my hand." Shido said as he holds Tohka's hand and walks to the direction of the noise.

Shido and Tohka enters the room(Library) where the crying noise is from and sees someone... NIGHTMARE. Its no other than Kurumi Tokisaki. Wearing her astral dress and crying hard while holding a picture of her family with a note written behind the picture and sitting on a corner.

The other spirits heard the crying noise from the building where Shido and Tohka are in right now. They rushed to the room and sees Kurumi crying.

"Mother! Father! Who did this to all of you! I'm going to kill them for you! I don't care if that's anyone! They murdered you... Their death is the only thing could make me satisfied again!" Kurumi said with rage.

"Hey Kurumi, calm down." Shido said innocently to Kurumi.

"Zaphkiel!!!" Kurumi shouted as Zaphkiel shows and she stands.

"Wa-wait Kurumi! I'm Shido!" Shido said with a terrified expression.

"Sh-Shido-san?" Kurumi stares at Shido.

"Its me Kurumi, Shido." Shido replied.

"Shido-san!" Kurumi said after she hugs Shido and cries on Shido's chest.

"Kurumi..." Shido said and hugs Kurumi back.

"Shido-san... You don't trust me, right? But... Right now... I need your help... Help me to find the murderers who murdered my long lost family... I know it's too late to apologize and trust me again... But you're the only person I only trust except my family... So please... Shido-san... I will never attempt to devour you again if you help me... I promise." Kurumi said while still crying on Shido's arms.

"Kurumi... I promise that i'll find the murderers for you and for your family." Shido said as he cuddles Kurumi..

"We will definitely find them for Shido's safeness!" Kaguya winks.

"Yeah!" The spirits said.

"Guys... Thank you very much!" Kurumi said while smiling and crying.

--------------

Hello guys. This is VonnShidoItsuka24. Chapter 2 will be posted after a few days because of something important to attend. So just stay tuned! Enjoy reading! Dont forget to leave comments and votes for my FanFic! Haha.

-VonnShidoItsuka24