Trick or Treat!

A/N: this story was supposed to be for a contest but I got sick and it has been sitting on my phone for a while now. So yeah :P I'll continue doing the requests after this one.

"Jack come on! We're going to be late for trick-or-treating! If we're late we're going to get the bad candies!" Mark cried and shouted from downstairs as Jack rushed down, still trying to fit his arm in one of the hole on his costume.

"Wait fer' me!" He finally managed to get his hand into his costume without ripping it apart as he sighs in relieve.

"Are you guys ready for trick-or-treating?" A woman appeared from the kitchen and asked the two boys, which they replied with an enthusiastic nod.

"I've been waiting for this day to come for soooo long!" Mark brown eyes widened, as he jumps around. "I'm going to get sooo many candy!"

"Not as much as me though!" Jack said confidently, raising his chest. Mark quickly replied with a tongue out.

"Now now kids, no need to get that excited." She huffed, smiling warmly. Her eyes are now looking at both boys clothing. "By the way, love the costume!"

The raven-haired boy was wearing a box with a pair of straps to hold it so it won't fall off. In the front, you could see a happy face with blue eyes and a big smile was painted sloppily. On the other hand, his friend was wearing a costume that resembles a striking green eye with a light blue pupil, sewed neatly together.

"Well, I'm basically wearing a box so there's no way I won't fit in it." Jack giggles at Mark's comment, covering his small mouth with both of his hands.

"Hey! Whats so funny?" Mark pouted, his hands was now crossed. "Nothin'!" The brunette quickly replied, still smiling widely.

"Jack, did your mom made the costume for you? It's wonderful." Ms. Fischbach asked as she fills a massive bowl with different types of candy that she bought earlier from the store. "Yup! Its a bit small though but its fine!"

"That's the spirit!" The woman laughs as she gave both boys a colorful bag to hold their candies. "Now run along you two, and don't talk to strangers!"

"But some of our neighbors are strangers..." Mark muttered, a confused look was now on his features. "So we can't ask candies from them?"

"You know that's not what I meant Mr. Smarty-pants" She said, pinching the boys cheek lightly, earning a small yelp.

"I know." Mark giggles as he ran outside with Jack. "Bye mom!"

After Mark shuts the front door firmly, Jack was practically jumping in excitement. "C'mon Mark, lets go!" He said, his legs was about to sprint when Mark swiftly took Jack's hand and grip it tightly. Jack was now looking at Mark with a puzzled look and his cheeks are now warm; but he had no idea why.

"My mom said we need to hold hands so we won't get separated!" Mark spoke confidently, still holding Jack's hand.

"Wait," Jack stopped and pulls his hand away but quickly connects it again, but now, he intertwined their fingers. "It's more comfortable this way."

Mark looked down at their hands in silent but quickly looked up and said, "You're right!" He giggled, his cheeks are now tinted pink.

They then walk to each and every house in the neighborhood and you could say that at the end of the night, they got so many candy for the rest of the week.