I'm Spirit

It's another regular day in Paris. Chat Noir and Ladybug are fighting against another person controlled by Hawkmoth. Unfortunately Ladybug gets injured and can't fight alongside Chat Noir. She twisted her ankle while trying to dodge the akumatized man. This time they are fighting a huge guy with a clever. He seems to be a chef, considering his attire. He is tough for Chat Noir to beat without Ladybug. Ladybug being the lucky girl she is gets some help by a mysterious masked guy. He swoops in and saves her before she could get slaughtered. He sits her down in an alley. "Who are you?" Ladybug asks the guy.

"Well if I told you that, there wouldn't be a point in wearing this." the mysterious guy chuckles as he points to his mask. Ladybug analyzes the guy up and down. "Call me Spirit" He smiles.

"Hmm... He seems to be dressed in a wolf like outfit. Could he possibly have a miraculous like Chat Noir and I? Spirit? Why Spirit?" Ladybugs thoughts are disturbed when she hears this so called Spirit speak again.

"Don't worry, I'm going to go back and help Chat Noir. You stay here, ok?" he informs as he runs back to the fight scene. Just in time, the wolf boy saves the cat when he is on the verge of defeat. He pulls the cat towards him.

"Thanks Lady... Bug? You aren't Lady Bug!" Chat Noir yelps as the pushes himself out of the wolf boy's arms.

"Sorry to disappoint you." The wolf boy laughs. "I'm Spirit. Don't worry about Ladybug. She's fine. She just twisted her ankle. Let's just try to deal with the problem at hand."

"How can I trust you? I don't even know you!" the cat replies.

"Well at first you didn't know Ladybug but you still trusted her. I have a miraculous too. I just moved here and I happened to be near this fight scene. I just thought you might need help. Now enough talking. Let's defeat this guy." Spirit quickly ended the conversation and ran towards Chef Slaughter. Cat Noir quickly followed suit and attacked the man. While Chat Noir kept the man busy, Spirit grabbed the man's clever and broke it in half.

"How are you going to cleanse the akuma without Ladybug?" Chat Noir questions Spirit.

"Like this" Spirit replies as he runs towards the akuma and his necklace's crescent moon forms into full moon that traps the butterfly and cleanses it. With that the wolf yells out "Cleanse".  The day turns to night and stars go through the whole city and fixing everything. "I can cleanse an akuma just like Ladybug." He laughs.

"Wow! I didn't expect that." The cat gaped.

"Well, let's go check on Ladybug." Spirit laughs. The cat nods and follows the wolf. They find Ladybug trying to get up but fails miserably. The two boys run towards her side and help stand her up.

"Did you both win? How did you cleanse the akuma?" Ladybug inquires.

"Don't worry, I can cleanse akumas too." Spirit smiles.

"Really?!? Wait so are you planning on joining our team?" Ladybug asks.

"I don't know. I was going to ask you both. Let's talk later ok? I'm going to switch back soon and it looks like you and the kitty are going to switch back soon too. Where do we take you?" Spirit exclaims.

"Oh right. Just leave me by 12 Gotlib Street, 21th arrondissement. I'll handle the rest from there." The girl quickly says. The boys nod and take her to the destination. They say their goodbyes and then part ways right before they changed back.