Larmau

(i am doing this first becuase I SHIP IT 2! my first is aarmau!)

Laurance's p.o.v

I am going over to aph's house becuase she invited me. I think she invited me because both Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan are gone to work and she's bored. I get there and ring the doorbell. *Ding dong*."Come in,the doors open!" Aph says in a cheery voice. "Hey aph!" i say to her. "Laurance do you still like me?" Aph says. "Of course aph ill always love you!" i say/reply. "Good that means i can do this<3"Aph says while coming closer to me.  

She kisses me, i slowly melt into the kiss. i spank her butt and she gives a gasp which allows me to explore her mouth. We break apart gasping for air, dang it air! "How about we take this to my room." Aph says. I nod and pick her up bridal style and kiss her while going upstairs. Once we get to aph's room i take off our clothes and start kissing her again. I start rubbing her breasts. She moans, then she takes my pants and boxer off and puts her hand on it ans starts moving it up and down. Soon she puts her mouth on my member and starts sucking it.

"D-Dang it aph i am about to cu-" I say while cumming in her mouth and she swallowes it. 

sorry to cut this short but this is m first lemon so ya...... hope you had fun reading this!