Caught in the Act

Ever since Jack had moved in with Mark in his house in LA he started to have... certain feeling for him.  "Mark's your best friend, stop looking at him like that." But he couldn't hold back his feelings. His face, his smile, his chocolate eyes, his the way he looks at his fans, genuine happiness.  And looks it seemed impossible to achieve, Jack thought to himself as he finished his dinner and looked at Mark's soul through his eyes. "Jack, Are you okay there?" Jack squeezed his eyes shut as his face heated up with embarrassment. "Oh, um you just reminded me of someone." Jack lied "Who did I remind you of?" Mark asked butting his elbow into Jack's arm. "A book character." Jack answered quickly hoping Mark would stop asking questions. "Which book character Mark asked with a tone in his voice. The deep, baritone voice that always turned on Jack. He opens his mouth to respond but only a squeak came out out his mouth, he quickly shut it and continued to wish he never looked. Mark shrugged it off and began to walk upstairs. "I'm going to get in the shower."

'Why doesn't he noticed how I feel? Mark like me back?' Jack thought as he heard the pipes squeak and water running. Jack let his foot thump on the last step and started to walk into the hall way when he heard a noise coming from the bathroom. Jack slightly turned his head, but ignored it. Then he heard his name, "Jack... Oh Fuck." Was that Mark? Jack was now frozen stiff and turned on. He felt his pants tighten as he sped walked to his bedroom. Jack closed the door of his bedroom. The relationship between Jack and Mark was usually professional or best friends, but never romantic or sexual. But now it felt like it it was a distant sexual want, a yearning for each other. Jack changed into a black tank top he borrowed from Mark when he lost his luggage at PAX east. He slipped out of his pants and put on his navy blue boxers and landed on his back on the bed. He only wore this shirt when he missed Mark. But now he was wearing it for other reasons. Jack began to feel himself through his underwear and took a deep breath through his shirt. Jack removed his bottoms and soon cool air hit his member. "Uh.. Shit." Jack mumbled under his breath. He looked down to see his twitching cock that needed attention. He traced his fingers down his stomach and to his lower regions. He slowly rubbed the head with his thumb as his other fingers played with his balls. Jack started off with a small grunt here and there which escalated into full on moans and swearing. He felt a little bubbling feeling in his stomach. That urged his body to speed up on his movements and started to change his hand positioning. He began to stroke him self at a fast pace with his pre-cum. Jack was very close to the edge. When there was a knock at the door. Then a smell of Old Spice and a red and white blur flashed in the room. It was Mark with a shirt on and a towel on his head. "Hey Sean have you seen the lotion?" Jack panicked and grabbed a pillow and covered his erection. "It.. It's over there." Jack said switching hands to point at the lotion siting on his dresser. Mark turned his head to looks at Jack. Mark eyed him up and down then back to his face. A smug smile spread across Mark's face, "What is it?" Jack said tightening his grip on the cool pillow. Before Jack could protest, Mark pulled the pillow out of Jack's hands revealing a large bulge with a liquid coming from the top in his boxers. Jack panicked and used his hands to cover himself. "Out!" Jack screamed his face turning redder and redder by the second. Mark immediately threw the pillow into the bed and ran out giving Jack his much needed... privacy.

Sorry about this being so short, and no full on smut, but I hope you enjoyed. If you find any errors in my grammar or spelling. Leave a comment, and remember:
!!BE NICE IN THE COMMENTS!!