"I can't believe they snooped around your room." Taehyung said. Jimin shrugged again and sighed. He should have been more careful about where he put them. Maybe he should have carried them around with him instead of praying that no one would look under his bed.

       "It's okay, I guess. They have the rights. And besides, if I never go home again I'll have to get over him sometime. If they keep the pants maybe I'll get better quicker." Jimin tried to reason. He'd spent the whole night before trying to convince himself that he didn't need the pants to sleep, that he wasn't that reliant on Yoongi. He'd given up about three am when someone walked down the hall outside his room and he found himself wishing that Yoongi was beside him, pointing at constellations and whispering the names in his ear.

       "Home?" Taehyung asked quietly. Jimin looked up, his eyes wide in realization. Taehyung looked hurt, his eyebrows pulled together as he picked at his fingers.

       "No, I mean–" Jimin dragged his hands down his face. "I know this is my home, I'm sorry, I don't–"

       Jimin was cut off by Taehyung throwing himself at him, arms wrapped tight around his neck. Jimin hesitantly put his arms around Taehyung's shoulders and patted his back. Taehyung pulled away shortly after and wiped below his eyes. "Whoa, what? Tae, what's wron–"

       "My work here is done." Taehyung said, smiling down at Jimin. Jimin was still confused, pulling his eyebrows together and biting his lip. "Look, don't hit me, alright? But Seokjin hyung, he told me like, six or something months ago that I needed to help you find yourself. You've never been happy here, Jimin. So I looked at your file, and it said that you–"

       "My file? Matchmakers have files?" Jimin asked. Taehyung nodded and Jimin crawled off his bed, practically diving towards the file on his desk. Could this be his file? Is that why Seokjin wanted for him to wait to open it? Jimin didn't know, but he grabbed the file anyway and dropped to the ground in front of his desk. Taehyung came and sat down next to him, looking over his shoulder at the pink folder in Jimin's lap.

       "Is that yours?" Taehyung asked, reaching down and peeking into the folder. He pulled the file out of Jimin's hands and put it off to the side. "Maybe you should wait, just until the Council decides if you're going to get to leave or not."

       "Why?" Jimin reached for the file and Taehyung pulled it away from him. "Tae, give me the file, seriously."

       "Just wait, okay? Like a few more hours at least, until they contact you. Just– Jimin!" Jimin had dove over Taehyung's lap and grabbed the file, rolling away and sitting on it before Taehyung could grab him. "Jimin, seriously."

       "What? What's so bad, Taehyung? Why can't I look at it?" Jimin asked, glaring at Taehyung. If he wanted he could just look at the file, pull it out and open it and reveal all the secrets inside, but Taehyung always knew him better than he knew himself. If Taehyung said it was a bad idea, then for whatever reason, Jimin had to believe him.

"I just want you to do what you think is best for you, Jimin. I want you to think about you, and not worry about anyone else. Not me, not your parents, not Seokjin hyung, not even Yoongi hyung. I need you to figure out exactly what you want for yourself. Then you can open the file. When you can tell me exactly what it is you want out of life, then you can open it." Taehyung said. Jimin nodded and played absentmindedly with the edge of the folder.

"What," Jimin licked his lips and looked down briefly, before looking back at Taehyung. "What do you think I want?"

Taehyung laughed and shook his head. "That kind of defeats the purpose, don't you think? You have to decide for you." Taehyung pushed Jimin's shoulder enough to where he could grab the file out from under him. Taehyung opened one of the desk drawers and slipped it inside. He then looked back to Jimin, who was biting his lips nervously. "It's not bad, Jimin. It's just that it could sway your opinion one way or another, and depending on the outcome of all of this, it could break your heart."

       "Wow, Taehyung, I'm so comforted." Jimin said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. Taehyung shrugged and laid down on the floor to stare up at the ceiling. Jimin leant back on his hands and let his head fall between his shoulders. He looked up at the ceiling, up at the constellations he had drawn the night before at the clock hit four am.

       "There's Orion's Belt, and the Big Dipper," he whispered to himself, tracing the outlines of the constellations. Jimin startled when his door opened. Namjoon stood in the doorway, panting heavily with his hair messed up, sticking to his face on one side. "Wow, hyung, did you and Seokjin–"

       "The Council," Namjoon wheezed, resting his hands on his knees. He wasn't much of a runner. "They've made their decision."