five

Jimin was laying on his couch watching television, trying to think up a plan to get Hoseok and Yoongi together when Yoongi came bursting into his apartment. Jimin looked up slightly and flipped his head back down onto the cushion when he realized it was only his blonde neighbor. For the week that Jimin had been living next door, Yoongi had come into his apartment unannounced about four times to do things like use the bathroom or crawl out onto the balcony so he break into his own apartment. Jimin figured he'd walk in and walk out, so he was surprised when Yoongi picked up his legs and sat down next to him before plopping his legs back into his lap.

       "What's up?" Jimin asked, reaching to turn down the television. He looked at Yoongi and tucked an arm under his head. Yoongi just shook his head and grabbed the remote out of Jimin's hands and turned the television back up, louder than Jimin had had it originally.

       "Something wrong?" Jimin asked, toeing Yoongi's stomach softly to get his attention. Jimin shifted slightly, not realizing that he had his jacket off, and only a thin blanket to cover his shoulders.

       "Just a little stressed out, I got into a fight with Hoseok today about a beat and he's not talking to me. Needed a break, figured you weren't doing anything, came here because Hoseok is in my apartment." Yoongi said. His sentences were short and choppy, and if Jimin knew any better, he'd say the older boy didn't want to talk about it. Jimin had a bad habit of not knowing any better.

       "Well, do you want to talk abou–" Yoongi shook his head no and Jimin bit his tongue, eyebrows scrunching together in thought. He was trying to remember what Yoongi's file had said he'd liked to do, but Jimin couldn't remember if Yoongi actually liked to do anything. Suddenly an idea sparked in the back of his mind, and he jumped off the couch quickly. The blanket fell away from his shoulders and he was immediately reminded that he had wings protruding out of his shoulder blades and dropped to floor before Yoongi could see.

       Jimin curled the blanket around himself and stood back up. Yoongi had an eyebrow raised at him and Jimin smiled innocently. "Give me two seconds, I have to grab something and then we're going somewhere."

       Jimin ran back to his room and grabbed his jacket, sliding it over his shoulders quickly. He looked in the mirror and pushed around his hair until he felt like it looked semi-decent and walked back into the living room, where Yoongi was still sat on the couch, watching an infomercial for a smoothie machine.

       "Come on, I don't know when they close." Jimin said. He opened his door for Yoongi and ushered him out into the hallway. Jimin bounced excitedly all the way to the front doors, Yoongi walking behind him, looking bored as ever but amused at Jimin's antics.

       Jimin led them to a cafe he'd found when he was out exploring one day. It was all pink and reminded him of Seokjin, and Jimin had been waiting forever to go in, but he didn't want to go alone. So he ran inside, Yoongi following after him. Jimin walked right up to the counter and plopped his elbows on the counter, looking up at the menu board.

       "Have you ever been here before, Yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked. Yoongi smiled to himself when Jimin used the honorific and shook his head. "Well then it will be a first for both of us!"

       "I recommend the cupcakes, they're baked fresh every hour and these just came out of the oven." The girl behind the counter said. Jimin looked at her then back at Yoongi, who shrugged his shoulders. Jimin ordered two of them and ran to sit at a table while Yoongi waited for her to get them out of the display cases. "I bet he's a joy to be around, how long have you been together?"