1.07 Jabba's Palace

1.07 Jabba's Palace 

The strong light of the sun, shined on Harmony and Luke as they walked through the sands of Tatooine. The two haven't talked since the night before. They approached the big, steel door. This had been her brother's prison for the last year. This was his cell and today, that was all going to change. She was going to get him out. She was going to see him and he was going to see her. The Solo siblings were going to reunite. She was anxious but also scared. What could go wrong? Everything. Harmony knew anything could happen. She knew Jabba had something up his sleeve. He always did. The door begun to go up as her and Luke entered into the dark. The light behind them followed, lighting the way. Two of Jabba's guards walked up to Harmony and Luke. They blocked their way with metal spears but by the wave of Luke's hand, they broke off and left, holding their throats. They continued walking and then down a staircase. Bib Fortuna, a servant, greeted them, shouting at them to leave.

"I must speak with Jabba," Luke stated.

Bib Fortuna whispered to Luke and her, denying them to see Jabba. Luke waved his finger, commanding the servant, "You will take me to Jabba now."

There was silence for a moment before Bib Fortuna replied, "Ataka bu Jabba now."

Harmony smiled at Luke. He looked at her with a smirk as Jabba's servant lead them down the stairs. "You serve your master well," Luke said.

The servant mummbled something. Luke replied, "And you will be rewarded."

Everyone woke up and some growls were heard. Luke stepped into the light. Harmony looked in front of her. Jabba sat on a throne. Against him was Leia. Her outfit, unlike most of her outfits, was revealing. She wore a gold, slave, bikini and a red skirt. Jabba's eyes were shut. Drool dripped from his big mouth. Harmony heard C3PO shout, "At last! Master Luke come to rescue me! So has Ms. Solo!"

Bib Fortuna spoke near Jabba, "Master!"

Jabba leaned back, with his eyes wide open. His servant introduced the two visitors, "Gabba nopez Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight and Harmony Solo, smuggler."

Jabba spoke in his language but Harmony understood what he said.

I told you not to admit them.

"I must be allowed to speak," Luke responded.

Bib Fortuna repeated what Luke said to Jabba. Jabba pulled Bib forward, yelling at him.

You weak-minded fool! He's using an old Jedi mind trick.

He pushed Bib to the ground as Luke stepped forward, taking off his hood. Harmony stood back, letting him have the spotlight.

"You will bring Captain Solo and the Wookiee to me," Luke demanded.

Jabba gave a laugh. No one else spoke until he was done laughing. Jabba replied in his language.

Your mind powers will not work on me, boy.

"Nevertheless," Luke responded as he walked closer to where Jabba sat.

Harmony smirked as she stepped to where Luke stood and crossed her arms, "But we're taking my brother and our friends even if you like it or not, you hideous thing!"

Luke continued, "You can either profit by this or be destroyed. It's your choice but I warn you not to underestimate my power."

C3PO shouted something from behind Jabba and Harmony, like always, didn't care what he said. He didn't get to finish his yell due to Jabba interrupting with a laugh while he pulled Leia's chain around her neck.

There will be no bargain, young Jedi.

Luke gave a glance to Lando who stood on the side next to Bib. Harmony looked at him too. He nodded as Jabba spoke more.

I shall enjoy watching you die.

In a fast pace, Luke let out his hand. A gun came flying towards Harmony. She caught it. Harmony was ready to shoot until one of the guards from earlier grabbed her arm, making her aim up. Suddenly, the ground below her, Luke and the guard disappeared, causing them to fall down it, into the darkness. She could hear the screams become more faint as she slid down behind Luke. They landed in a pit. The only light came from above. She laid on the ground. Luke let out her hand and she took it, letting him pick her up. They both scanned their surroundings.

"I have bad feeling about this," Harmony mumbled.

She heard shouts coming from the floor above the pit Her eyes looked to see everyone watching them. Then a creak made her shake. The door in front of them rose from the ground to reveal a monster.

"Oh, no! The rancor!" C3PO screamed.

Her and Luke took small steps back. They watch the guard. It squealed for help and tried to go back up the slide but bars didn't let him enter. Soon, the rancor picked him up and took a bit. His cries of help were silenced. After the guard was disgested, the rancor searched for his next two meals and he saw it. Harmony and Luke.

She whispered, "Any bright ideas, Pretty Boy?"

He looked around for anything to help them. Luke grabbed a bone, leaning against a rock. He held it, ready to swing. The rancor growled. It grabbed Luke and lifted him up.

"No!" Harmony shouted, grabbing the other bone. She swung at the monster's legs but it didn't seem to affect him. It didn't look like he felt it. She looked up to see Luke becoming closer to the rancor's teeth. He placed the bone in between the monster's top and bottom lip. Harmony looked behind and found a ledge that had space underneath so that she and Luke could hide under. She crawled under it while she heard a thump. Her eyes saw Luke's legs, standing on the ground. She let her arm out to tell Luke to hide with her. He noticed, got under the ledge and leaned against her. There was a crunch. Bits of the bone fell to the ground. Luke whispered her, "There is a door behind the rancor."

It made her notice that under the legs of the rancor, there was indeed a door, showing a little of light.

"It is a way out of this hole," Harmony replied.

She saw Luke's head nod. Then, a huge growl, more furious and louder than Chewbacca's, came from the rancor. It's hand reached for Luke. Once again, he was trapped and started to be dragged by the monster. A rock laid beside him. He grabbed it and pounded it against the hand of the rancor. The hand let go and Luke, with Harmony, rushed to the door. They passed the rancor, trying to find them. The two succeeded to the other side. Luke pressed a button, making the door come up. Harmony believed they were getting out of there until it revealed bars. They pushed against them, trying to get out but it wouldn't budge. More roars came from behind. What Harmony and Luke didn't realize, that there were people on the other side of the bars. They pushed them back, wanting them to get eaten.

"You know what," Harmony reached her breaking point. She held up only her middle finger to the people. Screams of happiness came from above as the monster drew closer to them. There was another growl. Harmony saw that there was a button between of her, Luke and the rancor. She pointed to it for Luke to see. He searched for a boulder and found one. He threw it. It pressed the button and the door crashed onto the rancor. It took a last roar before dying. Harmony looked to Luke who breathed heavily. She hugged him. Harmony was thankful that he was there to help her survive and not face a terrible death. The bar rose up. The men from the other side of the bars grabbed them, shouting in Huttese. Luke pushed one off of him and Harmony kicked one in the knees. One of the people cried in sadness, due to the lost of his only friend, the rancor. A guard and another one took Luke and Harmony out of the pit but as they walked up stairs, Harmony noticed one of them was Lando. Once they reached the top stairs, Harmony heard a familiar voice shout her name. She looked up to find her brother.

"Han!" she cried, thankful to see her brother.

Harmony wanted to hug him but her hands were tied behind her back. She knew that the rancor wasn't going to be the only thing that she would face that day.

Word Count: 1458 

This was more one of my short chapters but it is action packed with a little bit of Larmony moments. ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE LIKES AND COMMENTS I LOVE IT!