0.09 The Finale

0.09 The Finale

Harmony was silent most of the trip to the Rebel Base. She was sitting across from Luke. Harmony wanted to see if he was okay. Leia had left his side to check on someone stuff.

"You okay?" Harmony said, facing to the ground.

She looked up for his response which was a nod. He was quiet for the first time ever since they met. She asked, "Want to talk about it?"

"I already have," he sighed, "With Leia."

Harmony smirked, "Ah Leia, pretty boy's girlfriend."

"You know you call me pretty boy," Luke analyzed, "Does that mean you think I'm-"

"Not one bit!" Harmony replied quickly.

She explained, "I mean, you look like one of those boys that all the girls swoon over and go, 'Oh my! Luke is such a hottie!' or 'Marry me'."

"But you are a girl."

"I'm not one of those girls, pretty boy."

She stood up off her seat before Luke could respond more. They had landed on one of the moons of planet Yavin where the hidden Rebel base was. Han, Chewbacca, Harmony, and Luke followed behind Leia to the rebel base in which was in a broken down temple. It was hidden by a mysterious mist and around it were trees. The group was greeted by the members of the Rebellion. They rode into the temple on a transport. The space for it was huge. A million Millennium Falcons could fit in here. but instead, many X-fights were stored. They hopped off the vehicle. Leia hugged a old man tight as Harmony and Luke looked one of the ships. Soon, they followed Leia to a group of rebel fighters to hear the final truth about what was so important in R2D2. Rebel pilots sat in front of the screen. The man who hugged Leia stood up, explaining the plan. Harmony was standing up with her brother and Chewbacca. She glanced down at Luke who sat like he was apart with the rebels for years.

The screen produced an image of the Death as the man spoke,"The battle station is heavily shielded and carries a firepower greater than half the star fleet. It's defenses are designed around a direct large-scale assault. A small one-man fighter should be able to penetrate the outer defense."

Chewbacca and Harmony stared at Han, waiting for his response. His response was an eye roll. Were they talking about the same ship they just were trapped in? How was one of those fighters going to defeat that?

A man who was next to Leia asked in his deep voice, "Pardon me for asking, sir, but what good are snub fighters going to be against that?"

He took the words out of her mouth. How were the rebels going destroy the Empire?

"Well, the Empire doesn't consider a small one-man fighter to be any threat, or they'd have a tighter defense," the man answered, "An analysis of the plans provided by Princess Leia has demonstrated a weakness in the battle station."

R2D2 gave a beep to another droid and faced to the screen.

"The approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver straight down this trench and skim the surface to this point. The target area is only two meters wide. It's small thermal exhaust port, right below the main port. The shaft leads directly to the reactor system. A precise hit will start a chain reaction which should destroy the station."

This is crazy. Harmony thought to herself. Everyone in the room murmured in the room. Her and Han exchanged a look before the man continued.

"Only a precise hit will set up a chain reaction. The shaft is ray-shielded, so you'll have to use proton torpedoes."

Before Harmony could say a comment to Han, the boy next to Luke asked, "That's impossible, even for a computer."