Chapter Twelve - Victoria's POV

Start from the beginning

I glare at him before shoving at his chest. "Stop. Just stop!"

"What are you going to do hmmm? Kill me? Oh that will be great for Scott to see considering he hates when people are killed, he wants to save everyone! It will be all perfect for you and him because your in love! Your in love Victoria and you don't even know it!" He laughs evilly. "There is nothing you can do to me because your a worthless little bitch who has no one."

Tears roll down my cheeks, his words have got to me hard. I always thought I had someone but I don't, or at least sometimes I don't feel like it. I grab Jackson's arm in rage and twist, not hard enough to break it. He cries in pain before pulling away, his eyes going soft. I hit the wall again, tears pouring out of my eyes.

"Victoria? What are you doing here?" Jackson asks in confusion. He doesn't remember.

The locker room door opens to show Scott. I sigh in relief as I continue to silently cry against the wall. Scott looks at me, worry in his eyes before his look hardens to look at Jackson who is currently putting on Boxers. Scott throws a punch to Jackson's jaw, clearly showing his anger as Jackson staggers back.

"I'm fine, Scott I'm fine." I whisper out, knowing he will hear me, he glances at me as I continue to let the tears roll down one by one.

Jackson stands again, holding his jaw. "I have a restraining order!" He hisses at Scott.

Scott glares at him, "Trust me. I'm restraining myself." Suddenly Scott launches himself to Jackson, both of them hitting off lockers as they throw punches at each other.

I keep up against the wall, unsure of what I can do as the pair fight each other. Before I can do anything, the pair smash through the Locker room door, taking the fight into the hall. That makes me click. I grab Scott by the back on the shirt and yank him away. Scott looks at me, his eyes widening. That's when I realise my eyes flashed. "Im okay Scott." I whisper to him, an emotion flashes through his face but it quickly disappears and he nods.

I slowly let him go. Big mistake.

Scott goes for Jackson again, rage filling his facial features as he tries to hurt Jackson. Stiles runs up to me and looks at me with concern as he sees the tears. I shake my head and look at Scott again.

"Scott!" I scream. Stiles grabs his best friend again, which makes him drop the tablet. Allison tries to calm down Scott as I stare at the scene in front of me. I don't even know what just happened.

In perfect time, Mr. Harris shows up, I seriously hate the guy. Plus it didn't help that he is basically the spawn of Satan.

"What the hell's going on? Hey! Enough! Enough. What do you idiots think you're doing? Jackson! Calm down! Mr. McCall, you wanna explain yourself?" Everyone froze in place at the sound of his voice.

As Mr. Harris starts to freak out, a boy grabs the tablet and hands it to Stiles, "You dropped this." The boy said to Stiles only for Mr. Harris to snatch it out of Stiles' hands.

Mr. Harris points his finger, "You and you - actually - all of you - Detention. Three o'clock."

--------

I sat in the library, ready for detention to start Detention. I sat at a empty table, both Stiles and Scott giving me looks across the room.