|| Martial Arts || (AladdinXReader)

There he is again with the magician with turquoise colored hair. Oh, how I am so jealous of her, laughing and practicing those magical spells. I hate how close Yamraiha Onee-sama is close to the boy with middle length bangs and a long braid falling down to his waist. How his cloths floats as he cast those spells with twinkling lights shinning from his eyes. The knowledge that he gain about magic never fail to amuse him. He is one of the world's greatest magician, also my...

Crush.

I am (F/N), sister of Sharrkan Onii-sama and I came recently from Heliohapt to visit my brother. During my days of staying at Sindria, I've fallen in love with Aladdin-sama. I've been watching Aladdin-sama's practice with Yamraiha Onee-sama behind the bushes. 

As Aladdin-sama cast an fire spell, the sparks of the fire flew on top of my dress. I gasped at my almost burned dress.

"Did you hear something?"

Shoot, did they heard me? I need to get out of here! After all, I don't want Aladdin-sama to think of me as a stalker... 

Before I regained my thoughts, I was flowing in a ball of cleared liquid made by the atmosphere. 

"(F/N)!"

"Good day to you, Yamraiha Onee-sama and Magi-sama~" As you can see, I have to act, that I do not know Aladdin-sama's name because no one have introduced me to Aladdin-sama or Aladdin-sama to me.

"(F/N), what are you doing in the bushes? Are you perhaps trying to spy on us?"

"Umm... Yamraiha Onee-sama please don't mistaken me as a stalker, I was merely walking by and have taken interest in your lessons!"

"OMG! Have you finally decided that magic are WAYYY much better than martial arts? Oh~ I am so proud of you! Please don't be like your brother, Sharrkan, he is the worst always saying the stupid things about martial arts being better than magic."

"Hehe," I softly laughed at her statement and of course trying to act as natural as possible in front of my love, "Sadly, I am not a magician myself but I am great at martial arts."

"Umm, Yamraiha-san"

"Oh! I am so sorry Aladdin, this is the idiot Sharrkan's beautiful sister (F/N) and (F/N), this is Aladdin!"

"Hehe, your exaggerating Yamraiha Onee-sama."

"Hi, I am Aladdin!" OMG, I'm going to shake his hand!

"N-n-nice to meet you, I-I-I am (F/N)."

"Oh~ I have a nice idea for you both, (F/N), why don't you teach some martial art movements to aladdin! I hate to say this but Aladdin, sometimes you'll need to kick or punch in certain combats."

"W-w-wait Yamraiha Onee-sama!"

"Does that sound fine to you Aladdin?"

"Yup! I'll be in your care then, (F/N)-san!"

Wait! whats going on?! I am not that confident to talk and have more skin to skin contact with Aladdin-sama! That's unthinkable! Oh my goddd~ 

Before I left to my bedroom to think of plans to escape tomorrow's training with Aladdin-sama, Yamraiha Onee-sama called me to her room.

"(F/N), I know you have been hiding behind the bushes and have been spying or STALKING Aladdin."

"W-w-wha-"

"So I've given you a chance to strengthen your relationship with him, I've always hated martial arts because of your stupid brother. However, I will do it for you. So, take up this chance and get what is yours!"

I was shocked by her words. They left me speechless.

"Oh, by the way, don't you dare think of a plan to run away from this perfect chance. If you do, don't blame for not warning you~"

WUAH~ What I'm I going to do?

====================================================

Hello~

So, school have ended for me and I've been really loving Aladdin. Okay let me rephrase: I always loved ALADDIN!!! Actually I always wished that there should be more doujinshi of Aladdin and someone! I mean, yeah, he is small and all but he would be incredible adorable being a uke with Judal *wiggle eyebrow* 

Anyway, no one have requested this but I just really wanted to write one with Aladdin.

Enjoy~

NahiMahi218