|| Joke || (Sinbad x Reader)

"Today's meeting is conclude with the 7 sea," said the purple hair king, " You all are all allowed to leave!" Sinbad watched all the guest with a serious smile on his face while the guest exit the meeting room.

Then, (F/N) entered the room with a gloomy face. " H-Hey (F/N), what's the matter?" the king knew the best on how to treat every girl to it's fullest. However, when Sinbad first met you, he started to flirt with you but all you did is ignore the king of Sindria. With that, Sinbad have taken interest in you.

After, having to gain your attention of Sinbad. You became his queen for the past four months.

(F/N), pulled the 7 sea adventure's hair down to her height where her (E/C) was staring daggers to his purple eyes. "SINBAD, your coming with me, RIGHT NOW! I have something to tell you." (F/N) screamed into Sinbad's face as she pull his hair toward their room. " W-Wait, (F/N) what are you doing, O-Ouch!"

As you succesfully pulled him into your and Sinbad's room. You pushed him down on the floor and bend down to his level, suddenly smiling and you gently gave him a surprise kiss on his lip. "Sinbad~, are you ready for the news?"

"You never fail to give me surprises, do you, (F/N)? Okay, I'm ready for your news that was so important that you had to pull my hair all the way down to our room." Sinbad said while pulling you down and wrapping his arms around your waist from behind.

You turned around and whispered in his ear, " Sinbad~, I-I-I am... P R E G N A N T~"

Sinbad pushed you away while holding on to your shoulder, shouting loud enough for the whole nation to hear him. " W-W-WHAT??!!"

"Haha, I'm just kidding Sinbad." you were laughing so hard that you were rolling on the ground while holding on to your stomach.

"What, do you mean (F/N)?" Sinbad asked with a dumbfounded face. "I'm just kidding, Sinbad. Happy April Fools!"

"OH~, your so dead tonight, (F/N), I am definitely going to punish you 3x harder than before!"

And with that the King and Queen lived happily ever after!

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

AND... that is my first Chappy! hope you all enjoyed it!

NahiMahi218