Twelve.

His hair had droplets of water sprinkling down. He'd flick his hair everywhere so the water landed on me and I'd rub it off on him.

"Stooop!" I pushed him to the side while I tried eating my Oreo. Right when I was about to put it in my mouth, he smacked it away and it flew onto the floor, breaking and going everywhere. Rage filled my eyes.

"How dare you!!" I stood up and he looked terrified and backed away. He then got up and bolted, and I ran after him, running him towards a dead end.

"Get back here! You little! You're gonna pay!" I caught up to him and jumped on his back, knocking him into a wall. He fell and I sat on him. I flicked his head, I hit his arms, I even let drool fall from my mouth onto his face, before I got up and skipped away.

I felt a hot hand cover my mouth and another hand and arm grab my waist. I screamed and it got muffled, but then I was in a closet, with Brooklyn. He still had his hands on me.

"Wahyooodoenao" I rolled my eyes when I couldn't talk and he chuckled under his breath. Then the hand around my waist slid down my leg, going on my inner thigh. I froze, his burning hand still there, drawing circles. My mind races and raced and my heart thumped.

"Mmmphmmnb" I mumbled, which came out as a moan, which then made Brooklyn's breath right in my ear. He turned me around so I was facing him, then I decided to get him back again for the Oreo. I shoved his chest hard, making him fall back in the closet and hitting the wall, then trying to scramble up but I was already standing over him.

I was about to jump on him until he grabbed my ankle and yanked, pulling my feet out from underneath me. I yelped then hit the ground with a thud. Blinking a few times to get my focus back, but he was too fast and shoved my back to the ground, pinning my hands above my head. I laughed and scrunched my knees to my chest, then pushed him off. He shook his head then we both got up, but I tripped and fell into his arms and he fell into a bin. I winced then got up and looked as he struggled to get out of the bin.

"That's what you get," I huff, then open the closet and drag the bin, with him in it, to the living room. His face instantly got red and he tried to stand up but fell down, still stuck. Men in suits laughed and some tsked at him. I decided he had enough of punishment and helped him up and out. He just mumbled and walked off. I kicked the bin to the wall and went to get water before heading off to his room.

••

"Are you mad?" I quietly asked when he took a sip of the water.

He shook his head, "Just embarrassed."

"I'm sorry..." I wiped my hands on my legs then looked out the window. He chuckled, then layed down on the bed. Still tired, as was I.

••

My head spun with different things, different people. Tears rolled down my cheeks, while I was in his arms, I felt so far away. I turned my body so I was looking to other way, and kept thinking.

Then there was a knock on the door before David stepped in and smiled at me. I smiled a fake smile back at him, then I nudged Brooklyn awake.

"Huh?" He wiped his eyes then looked at me and I nodded my head towards his dad. David nodded then brought a chair over to us and sat down.

"Hayden, there's something you should know."