.4.

Carla's POV

"Ma, I know papi needs the money! Stop, I'll send it! You don't have to beg me and I don't want you to ever think that!" I screamed but tried my best not to be heard.
"Ju know we need jus here? Ju left us for what Carla? When Ju going to send the money? "
"Later today ma, love you talk to you later!" I hung up. I was so annoyed.
I'm sure someone saw me and the firs at the club and called my mom.
Somebody always hating. But I do miss my family so much. Feels like I never get to see them.
I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes. I damn near didn't want to send them any money only because that means everybody has to go to the store with me to even do my money order these hoes nosey af. Then I remembered I can send it through my bank account.
I wired my mom three racks, that's enough for her to let me breathe for at least a couple of weeks.
I keep thinking about what Meka been talking about a lot lately.
The other night we had that damn sex party and that shit is so wack. I can't believe I used to be in love with this life style.
I got out my bed and put on one of my new PINK bras, and a cute g string.
I walked around the pose like this all the time, it's a easier way to get more money.
I walked outside my room and saw Maliyah texting the hell out of somebody on her iPhone. Whoever it was had her smiling from ear to ear.
Bre and Meka was watching tv in the kitchen while they cooked lunch.
Sometimes I hated having sister wives, it was like having a lot of sisters with fucked up attitudes.

"What you doing peeking and shit Carla?!" Bre screamed as she laughed.
"Shut up, I was just looking at the food. I'm fuxking hungry I screamed back."
"Food almost ready little slut bucket!"

*********************

Bre's POV

I'm more on the chill side. I don't get ratchet unless I really have to.
Lately I've kind of been in every one's corner and almost all of them been saying the same shit. Even Maliyah tired of being here and this her shit, well so I thought. But, apparently she just like us. Everybody wanna leave, I mean that's cool and all but damn they know they ain't gone just be able to walk out this hoe.
Not going to lie I did have plans before I got here, but once I started having fun I forgot all about that shit.

📲
"Hi, I got your number out of Kevin's phone and I have some tea you might wanna use against him!"

I don't even know who number this is and who the hell is Kevin.

"Ummmmm who is this? I think you have the wrong number because I don't know a Kevin!"

I tried my hardest to be polite.

"Don't you live in that mansion with those other girls??? If you do then you're going to wanna hear this! Meet me at the park near the zoo in 20 minutes!!!"

All I could do was open the message and read it. I didn't even want to reply.
Like what the fuck.

How the hell in gone get out this house without anybody noticing?

I grabbed a pair of my sweats and a white muscle shirt and put them on.
We all recently got our own cars but we've never even put mileage on them cause we're always sharing the family car. We literally go every where together.

Just take your damn car Bre, Daddy ain't here anyways!

" Fuck It!" I mumbled.

I grabbed my keys and made sure to lock my room door. I went downstairs to the garage and got inside my car.

"Dear Lord,
Please protect me from anything that's about to get in my way. And if whatever I'm about to find out is my way out this house please just let it go all the way through! AMEN."

I rushed to the park. Once I got there the sun was on its way to going down. It was so pretty outside. I got out the car and walked to a bench and just stared at the water.

"Hmph, so you're Bre? Much prettier than what I had in mind!" A deep womanish voice said.

When I looked over it was a man. 😳

"I can't believe I'm here. Who the fuck are you?" I said in the most disrespectful way.

"Simmer down lil baby, before I turn your ass around and you don't learn shit from this!" He said back with an attitude.
I turned my body towards him on the bench and just looked. Waiting for him to give me this great tea he had.
He opened up his bag and handed me some pictures.

"Oh my motherfucking God! What the fuck?!"  I damn near screamed.