.2.

Kevin's POV

The Past 2009

"Well, you know I got the best hoes in the H. Don't nobody got bitches like mine!" Cali was so damn confident about his broke down ass hoes it was funny.
"Nigga these sad ass hoes don't even make enough money to eat for the whole week, cut it." I had to break it down to him that his bitches wasn't shit and he wasn't either.
Cali was so broke down, he was trying to live in the past. He was one of those pimps who looked like Katt Williams on a good day.
" Boy I got this new bitch, she a real money maker nigga!" He smirked.
"Where she at let me see so I can laugh." I folded my arms waiting on him to call her in the room.  I didn't even think about laughing.
"Maliyah!" He called her out and she came running.
When she got in front of us she was so bad, I didn't understand what the fuck she was doing with this nigga.

"Let me get her for a couple hours bruh."

He nodded his head and she held her hand out for me to hold it.

Damn this girl is beautiful.

All I could think.
Once we got to the 30 dollar room, I ain't even want to fuck I just wanted to talk.
"What you want me to do?" She asked.
" What's your name again?" I ignored her.
"Maliyah what they called me!" She blurted it out like she was about to start rapping.
"That's beautiful."
"Man look, I ain't here to get to know you. Can you just fuck me and take me back to Cali!" She was getting mad and I could tell.
But I honestly didn't give two fucks cause I wasn't taking her back to that Cali nigga.
"Chill, look what if I told you that you ain't have to fuck nobody else but me for the rest of your life and still get whatever you want?" I raised my eyebrow.
"Then I would be down, but since you broke af, let me fuck you real quick get my little money and get the fuck." 😂😂 I couldn't believe she said that shit either y'all.

"Lady, look man, I want you forever. Let me teach you some shit. First thing a real boss don't have to floss in front of everybody. But since you doubting me let me show you something." I pulled out a stack of money from my MCM backpack.

"Who money?" She questioned.
"Shit, yours if you coming." I grabbed my bag and put my money back in it and walked to my Benz. I waited for a minute, just to see her walking to my car. She got in and said two words.

"Let's go!"
I knew she had to be my leading lady from the jump. I really didn't give a fuck about what her past was like, cause I'm her present and future. The old shit don't really matter. Unless she really wants me to know. From that day on its been her.

Present 2016

"So when are you going to stop playing and tell your little bullshit family about me?"

"I don't know, when the time is right! I wish you stop asking me about this shit." I'm so tired of talking about this shit.

I've been fucking Casey for a little over a year. The company is great, and the sex is wonderful, but I can't tell nobody this shit. Casey Tryna turn me into some other nigga and I'm sorry but that ain't for me.
I love bitches and catering to them. Just seeing their eyes light up when they get presents just makes my Dick hard. But Casey just does something to me that I just can't help. It ain't right but it is what it is.

When I was younger I knew I was going to be someone important and I am. I'm 29 with no kids, a bunch of pretty bitches in one house, I'm a big promoter and I own several clubs in Houston.
If you hadn't noticed by now that Casey is a man then I don't know what to tell you. But he is a man, so yea I'm bisexual, don't judge me y'all. I know it ain't right especially with me still fucking them hoes in my house. But I love them, all of them.
" Baby you feel so good!" I love when Casey give me that sloppy, can't nobody do it like him.
              Not even Maliyah.

"Kevin, baby. I'm so ready to be open about us. This shit is really hurting my feelings that you can't really be my man."
"See this the shit that make me not call to ass for weeks! Stop trying to make me Mad! You act just like a bitch!!!"
I was so mad I left his ass I'm that hotel room.
I just can't come out with that gay shit. Shit just not me, Casey always fuxking tripping. If he really loved me he'd leave that shit where it's at!
He wanna be where Maliyah nem at so fucking bad.
I just, I just don't understand.

*************************************

Y'all can't tell me that wasn't 🐸☕️ for y'all ass!

How do you guys feel about Kevin at this point?

Is Casey doing too muck by begging?👨‍❤️‍👨

Will Kevin "Daddy" ever come out to the public? 👬

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!