Prologue

It's so fucked up how we let the money brainwash us into thinking everything that goes on in this house is ok. Once you sit and think about it we really just four dumb bitches. We have sex whenever he calls us for it. Shit, I don't even think anybody knows his real name, we call him "Daddy". No matter where we are or what we're doing that's his name. I just came here to save money and go to school. Daddy takes good care of us we don't want for anything at all. We get money allowances every Friday and I'm not talking a 100 dollars , I'm talking racks, you can get more than 5 racks if you suck them balls good enough. We live in a big beautiful mansion in Houston. We all have our own cars. We get in clubs free. We stay with the best weed. From the outside looking in you'd think that this house is where you need to be. Nah, but it's not I have to be with these bitches every single fucking day. I have to fuck these bitches when I don't want to, and I have to pretend to like these bitches just to keep getting money.
I know what y'all thinking, " well bitch why won't you leave?" It's really not that easy, when money come in like that it's easy to spend. I have everything I want here, well not everything. Girls have come and go here but they go out the bad way. I ain't even trying to do the game like that. Bitches be running away like they leaving they parents house at 16, I think I'm to that point almost and I know I ain't the only one in this hoe feeling like this.
This house so full that it's the loneliest house in Houston.

I felt hands around my waist as someone yelled "BOO!"
"What the fuck Bre, bitch don't do that lame shit no more!" I looked at her and laughed.
"Girl what you writing in your lil sad book today?" She tried reaching for my book.
"How I'm going to escape this bitch. Get out of my room!" I yelled.
"Ugh, somebody on they period. Bye bitch." She shook her head as she exited.
Bre was the only one I really accepted, she was gorgeous and her pussy taste like candy.

I rolled over on my bed and looked at my dresser, my iPhone was lighting up. Wonder who it could be. None other but Daddy bitch ass.

"Bring y'all fine asses downstairs now!!!"

When I walked down stairs everyone else was already on the couch.
I sat down and waited for a stupid ass speech.
" Look y'all need to find y'all another sister wife, someone to bring in some more life with some good pussy!" He smirked at me and Bre cause we were the "Golden Girls" in his eyes, we loved eating pussy and you could tell.
"Is that it?cause we have hair appointments today." Meka asked with her stank ass attitude.
" Bitch I'll make yo nappy head ass miss that appointment, fix your attitude before you be sucking on these balls!"
Me and Bre chuckled.

He nodded his head at us to tell us we could go. We walked to the car and got in.

"Y'all I know we don't get along but, today is the day. We gotta get this bitch, he ain't shit. We have to get him for everything. I'm not feeling this shit no more man." Meka said as she drove off.

DEAR READERS,
Work with me on this book, inbox me if you have ideas. Hope you enjoy 😘