"Come on," he persisted, "you can tell me."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she lied.

Maneuvering out of his grip, she walked down a random aisle. Soft footsteps sounded behind her and she just kept on walking.

She had gone down every aisle when she was finally forced to turn around. Tommy was standing there, staring at her. His entrancing blue eyes tried to capture her eyes and her heart, but she wouldn't let them.

Slowly, he advanced on her and when she made a move to walk sideways, he stepped in front of her, blocking her path.

They danced like this until, finally, he had her backed into a corner. Feeling trapped, she crossed her arms over her chest and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, dropping her gaze to the floor.

A finger was placed under her chin, forcing her to lift her head. "I know you Aida. I know when something's wrong."

Suddenly, the fear that she had been holding back found its escape. Anger consumed her for no good reason, and she exploded. "You don't know me! You don't know anything about me!" With that, she placed her hands on his chest and pushed with all her might.

He stumbled backwards with a surprised look on her face and she tried to step around him. However, her escape attempt was thwarted when Tommy grabbed her wrists and pulled her to his chest.

"Let me go," she whimpered.

Weakly trying to free her hands, she just didn't have the strength to break free of his solid grip.

"Shh," he told her. Letting go of one of her hands, he stoked her hair.

Taking this as her best opportunity, she yanked her other hand free and sprinted out the door, trying her best to forget that look on his face.

Rushing to her car, she felt her throat start burning. Tears blurred the bottom of her vision and she refused to let them escape as she opened the car door and slid in. Fumbling for the keys with one hand, she slammed the door with the other.

Quickly, turning the car on, she backed out of the parking lot and started down the road. Opening her eyes as wide as they could go, she tried to hold the tears back. Some people had to blink a lot to make their tears go away, but it was the opposite for her.

Trying her hardest not to blink, she drove the familiar route on autopilot. The coffee reminded her of the one person she could talk to. Too bad she left the coffee, she would have liked it.

Pulling down the long road, she took deep breaths in an attempt to calm herself down. It didn't work.

Parking the car, she left the keys on the seat and jumped out of the car.

Dodging headstones, she ran the familiar path. Just as she reached the spot, the tears overflowed and consumed her. Dropping to her knees, she let the sobs wrack her body.

Through the tears, she crawled to the slab of marble and traced the name that was chiseled there.

Megan Sarah Huggins.

"Hi mom," she whispered.

Slowly, the sobs diminished until they finally stopped. However, tears still leaked out of her eyes.

Pulling herself upright, she sat criss cross applesauce. "I have a lot to tell you. I know I haven't been here in a while and I'm really sorry. I just couldn't stand the pain.

"You know the saying 'You don't know what you have until it's gone'? Well it's completely true. I didn't know what I had until I lost you. You weren't perfect, but what mom ever is? Now I know that you really were a great person. I feel so selfish for trying to steal time with you. All you were trying to do was help sick people."

She was silent for a moment, trying to order her thoughts.

"I blamed you for a while. I blamed you for being late. I didn't know what happened. I didn't know about the accident. I didn't know that you were trying, trying so very hard to get home when that horrible thing happened. I didn't know about that man.

"Me and dad were just sitting at home, waiting for you. I got really mad. I couldn't understand how you couldn't make time for your own daughter. I was being childish while you were dying."

Anger coursed through her, "I hate him! I hate that stupid man! Why? Why did he have to get drunk? Why did he have to drive into you? Why did he have to take you from me?" Pounding her fists into the soft ground, she let her eyes close.

"Why?" Her voice softened until it was less than a whispered. "I miss you. I miss my mommy."

Then, she started singing. One of her favorite songs, Hurt by Christina Aguilera. She wasn't the best singer in the world, but that didn't matter.

Cracks and sobs interrupted her occasionally, but she was determined to get it all out there.

"I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do. And I hurt myself by hurting. . . you."

Her voice broke on the last word, but it lingered in her heart.

"I'm scared mom," Aida whispered.

"I'm scared of so many things, but this is worse than before." Taking deep breaths, she wiped the tears from her face. "Chase is back."

A familiar and cruel voice broke her reverie. "Scared, babe? What's to be scared of?"

                                        "You haven't seen anything yet"

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

GOOD BAD ALRIGHT?

WELL THAT'S IS FOR CHAPTER SEVEN, ILL PROBABLY UPLOAD SOME MORE SOME TIME THIS WEEK.

THANKS TO ALL MY FANS AND SUPPORTERS.

LOVE YOU GUYS :D

                 VOTE,COMMENT,MESSAGE