"Harry, I just remembered I have a shoot to go to today." She pouted before hugging me from behind.

"Aw. I have nothing to today and I was hoping we could you know hang out?" I stammered  turning a bit red with embarrassment.

"How about this, you come with me to the shoot and then we will go to lunch after?"

"Yes, I would enjoy that." She nodded before going upstairs. I ran to my apartment real quick to grab my jacket and then once I came back to the apartment Nina was in the living room putting her heels on. She was wearing a white lace skirt, a black blouse, black heels, and she had a brown purse around her shoulder. Her hair was curled a bit and she had sunglasses on her head.

"I already showered this morning and had my clothes out that's why I was so fast." She said before she bends down to fill two bowls with food and water for the puppies. Once she stood we linked arms and walked out of the apartment.

"I usually take a taxi but I'm not sure we could do that you know since we will probably have the paps breathing down our necks." She said.

"We can take my car," I suggested.

"Are you sure?" She asked timidly and I nodded.

"Okay then let's go," I said as we walked into the underground parking lot. We found my car and got in. I smiled down at her as she put her seatbelt on and got comfortable.

I put the car into reverse and we pulled out of the parking lot. I decided to be bold and placed my hand on her thigh. She looked at me and smiled before placing her hand on top of mine. She gave me the address to where her shoot was taking place. She bobbed her head as she sang loudly to the music that was playing and I chuckled. She looked at me with dark red cheeks.

"Don't look at me!"

"Why not? You're so beautiful!" I blurted out and my own cheeks turned bright red.

"Why thank you, handsome." She said with a big grin. I parked in the parking lot of the place and I grabbed her hand as we walked to the building. She was telling me about an embarrassing story which had me laughing very loudly. I tried to contain my laughter as we entered the large COSMOPOLITAN building.

"Hello, Ms. Dobrev and-- Mr. Styles." She stammered. I nodded at her and she brought us to where the photoshoot was going to happen I presume. They immediately grabbed onto her and pulled her into a dressing room so she could get ready. I took a seat on the bench which was right behind the background for the shoot.

"Mr. Styles, what a surprise to see you here!" The photographer said and I immediately recognized her. Let's just say I had a very heated one night stand with her once and it didn't end very well.

"Hello. I'm here with Nina." I said and she nodded.

"That's great." She said and I looked away. It felt so awkward I wanted to laugh but I kept it in. She cleared her throat as if she was going to talk again but she was cut off by one of the helpers calling her name.

Thank god. I took my phone out of my pocket and turned it on. I had loads of notifications on twitter so I opened the app and I gasp flew past my lips. Nina and I were on the trending list and all the fans were freaking out. Some in a good way and others not. Most of them were very excited because they had started shipping us since the time I called her my Celebrity Crush. Others were upset because they wanted me to be with someone else like Taylor for example. Gag!

I'm really surprised management hasn't called me yet but I know when they do it is not going to be pretty. They did take some nice pictures of us, though.

"Harry?" I heard her soft voice. I looked up and smiled but I saw her frowning. My heart dropped.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked

"Have you seen Twitter?" She timidly asked and I nodded.

"It isn't bothering you right?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I was just worried that you would be upset and you know." She mumbled and I nodded. I stood up and cupped her cheeks.

"It doesn't bother me don't worry, okay?" I asked and she smiled. I kissed her forehead and walked back to finish getting ready. A couple minutes past and she came out in a skin tight black and white printed dress with matching heels. Her hair was nicely curled and her makeup was done nicely. Even though she would look beautiful wearing a trash bag she could definitely work the look.

"Wow, you look great babe!" I said enthusiastically and she looked away shyly. Before she could open her mouth to talk the stupid photographer forced her to get on the platform. She got up on it and they started instructing her to do things. She did as told and I know those pictures were going to look great. Everytime she would catch my eyes she would give me a small smile and I would smirk and wink at her. She would usually turn red but then she started winking back.

____________________________________

I smiled down at her as she held my hand. We were taking a walk around town because she wanted to give me a tour. She stood on the tips of her toes and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"What's got you so excited, babe?" I asked and she shrugged. We walked hand in hand to a gyro stop in front of Central Park. I lived on the other side of Manhattan so I never got to visit Central Park.

"Do you want to go get the dogs later and walk around here?" She asked and I nodded. We sat on a bench that people usually play chess on. It was empty so we sat there. I gave her the gyro and took mine out next as well as two Raspberry Snapples. We had stopped to get some from a stand in front of the park.

"I hope you like them!" She said with excitement and I smiled. I took a bite of mine and chewed. It tasted really good surprisingly because I'm not really a fan of different foods.

"It tastes really good." I said before taking another bite. She nodded with a smile and then started eating hers. As she was chewing, I realized that she had a blob of sauce on the corner of her lips. I began laughing and her face fell. I reached over with my long arms and wiped it off with my thumb. I brought my thumb to my lips and licked off the sauce. She looked away with a small smile on her perfect face. I took another bite of mine and she began laughing loudly. I crossed my eyes and saw I had a blob of sauce on my noes now. As I was going to reach it, she stopped me and moved foreword. She brought her lips to my nose and kissed the sauce away.

"You're so cute, love." I mumbled as I took a sip of my Snapple. We talked for awhile until we heard screaming and I saw a mob of fans running towards us. My heart dropped as I stood up quickly.

"We are going to get mobbed, babe so we must run now!" I yelled as the screams got closer and closer. She grabbed her purse, her gyro, and her Snapple before running next to me. I grabbed her hand and we slipped into the parking lot of the Cosmopolitan Magazine place. The girls were screaming our names as we jumped into my car. My chest was heaving up and down and so was Nina's. She put her hand on my shoulder and exhaled deeply.

"That was....different." She mumbled after catching her breath and I chuckled before kissing her cheek. I pulled out of the parking lot with my hand holding Nina's and a wide smile on my lips.