:::::

Phil woke up to a beautiful melody coming from what sounded like a piano. He was slightly confused but figured it must have been a neighbor, the walls were pretty thin.

Or at least that's what he thought until he turned to the side and saw Dan playing the piano on his laptop screen. He didn't want to interrupt him so he waited until he was done, which was about ten minutes later but he didn't mind.

"Oh. Hi Phil..when did you wake up?" Dan said turning slightly red.

"I woke up about ten minutes ago. That sounded amazing, Dan"

"No really it was rubbish"

"Daniel Howell! Don't be so hard on yourself, it was beautiful. How did you learn to play?"

"Well I had a teacher but she was a bitch..so mostly self taught"

"That's amazing, I wish I could play like that"

"Maybe one day I could teach you" he regretted it as soon as he said it.. It sounded like he wanted Phil to come over and he did but he didn't want to sound like he was a pro and Phil probably didn't even think he was that good and-

"Really?! You would do that?" Phil smiled widely.

"Yeah I mean if you really want me to I guess I-"

"Oh my god Dan I want to meet you so bad"

"Okay."

"Oh come on it's been long enough why...did you say okay?"

"Yes"

"You want to meet?"

"Yes Phil come on let's plan this before I change my mind"

Dan laughed loudly as he saw the shocked expression on Phil's face. He couldn't wait to hug this boy.