truth comes out

Começar do início

---

I stepped through the door of the roof the of apartment. Fashionably late as always. My eyes scanned the room for Josh. I saw Riley and Lucas in the back talking to Amy and Alan, and Cory and Topanga accompanying them. I found Farkle and Smackle in a corner quietly talking to each other, and Auggie and Ava entertaining my mother and Shawn across the room. Otherwise, I saw oceans of people I barely knew. Some from my school and some were Cory and Topanga's friends. None the less, I could not find Josh.

"Hey," I said, walking up to Riley and Lucas, "who's all here?"

"Oh ya know," Riley shrugged, "just the family and a few friends. Nothing too special."

"Where's Josh?" I questioned, "he's family too, right?'

"Why do you care so much, Hart?" Lucas asked.

"Why is it any of your business, Huckleberry. Hop along now."

Riley laughed at our argument and answered my thoughts, "I'm not sure. I called and asked if he wanted to go see a movie with us, but he was busy. He wouldn't answer his phone either."

Suddenly, Lucas face changed dramatically and his jaw dropped to the ground, and I knew exactly what he thought, "Uh, Riles, someone is calling for you over there. I think they need more punch?" I suggested. Riley nodded and made her way over to the refreshments.

"You can't tell anyone," I told Lucas when Riley had left, "not even Riley."

"You're hooking up with Josh," Lucas teased, "you're hooking up with Josh."

"Shut up," I lightly punched him and scanned the roof for Josh, "I'm gonna go look for him," I walked away from Lucas and began to search the roof for Josh, when I suddenly bumped into a tall figure. I looked up and realized it was my boyfriend; Joshua Matthews.

"Hey beautiful," Josh smiled, "I missed you."

"I wanna kiss you so bad."

Josh grabbed my hand, "Then let's go," and we made our way back to the Matthew's apartment.

---

LUCAS POV

"Riles!" I called to Riley as she walked towards me, "I have news."

"What's up?" She asked, tilting her head to the side like she always did when she was curious. God I love her, I thought.

"I think," I hesitated, but then continued, "I think Maya and Josh are hooking up."

Riley practically choked on her water, "What?"

Suddenly, Farkle and Smackle walked up and Farkle's voice sounded frantic as he spoke, "Maya and Josh just went back to the apartment together. What does this mean?'

"What do you think it means, you idiot?" Riley panicked, "my best friend and my uncle. Oh my god. We have to go stop them."

Before letting Riley go, Farkle stopped her, "No. Let's have a little fun with it."

"What do you mean?" I asked, putting my arm protectively around Riley's waist.

"Just follow my lead," Farkle smirked and lead us back to the apartment.

---

MAYA'S POV

As soon as the door was closed shut, Josh picked me up like a bride and threw me onto Riley's bed. I laughed at his sudden outburst and pulled him onto the bed to join me. As soon as his body hit the bed, I pulled him close to me and kissed him passionately on the lips. With each kiss came a new kiss and each one seemed to be filled with more sparks than the last.