Seokjin had said that the Council would do a sweep of his room to make sure he didn't bring back anything dangerous from the mortal world, and it looked as if they had found something. Or tried their hardest to find something. Jimin ran into his room and immediately fell to his knees and pulled a black box from under his bed. He threw off the lid and, thank god, Yoongi's pajama pants were still safely tucked away inside.

Jimin sighed in relief and looked back at all the clothes on his bed ominously, like maybe they'd come to life and attack him. He stayed on the ground until he noticed the little note laying on top of one of the shirts.

I don't know what you may think, but blue doesn't match everything

- your favorite hyung

Jimin pulled his eyebrows together and looked at the shirts, one in nearly every color. He ran his hands over them, not really getting the point until he realized that he'd been wearing his electric blue jacket the whole time he'd been home, even to bed, and that it didn't match all of his outfits. Jimin slipped off his jacket, wings immediately fanning out around his shoulders and he pulled off his shirt.

Jimin leant down and grabbed one of the shirts laid on his bed, and sure enough, when it slid over his shoulders his wings disappeared. He practically jumped in excitement at the thought of not having to wear the heavy blue jacket all the time.

       He contemplated not wearing Yoongi's pajamas, wanting to keep them all to himself, but Jimin was halfway out the door, clad in polar bear pants and a white t shirt before he realized that maybe he shouldn't be flaunting his mortal world possessions, but he couldn't bring himself to care. Not when he himself faintly smelled like warm vanilla sugar. Not when he was finally sleeping alright, as long as he was being swaddled in the soft fabric of Yoongi's favorite article of clothing.

       Taehyung's door was already open when he arrived, and Jungkook and Taehyung were inside, fighting over what game to play. Taehyung wanted Halo, while Jungkook wanted Call of Duty. Jimin stood in the doorway and watched for a second, an amused grin on his face while Jungkook tried to puppy-dog eyes his way into getting what he wanted.

       "C'mon Tae, please," Jungkook begged, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's shoulders and pressing their foreheads together. Taehyung mumbled something along the lines of why should I and Jungkook grinned and punched Taehyung's butt. "Because you love me, and I'm cute."

       "Okay, but I don't even like Call of Duty." Taehyung said, but the Halo disk was slowly falling out of his grasp as Jungkook peppered kisses on his face.

       "But you like me," Jungkook said. Taehyung sighed and slumped his shoulders, and Jungkook smiled. As Taehyung bent down to put Call of Duty in the game consul Jungkook pinched his butt again. "Thanks, Tae, you're the best."

       "Yeah, whatever. Watch the door for Jimin." Taehyung muttered. Jungkook turned towards the door to see Jimin already standing there, large grin on his face. Jungkook blushed a deep red and just stared at Jimin until he walked into the room and sat himself down on the bed.

"If it would have been me," Jimin said, squinting his eyes against the bright glare of the tv. "I would have gone with Mario Kart."

"Obviously," Taehyung muttered. Jungkook's eyebrows shot up into his hairline and Jimin just shook his head. Taehyung grinned at the chance to embarrass his best friend. "Oh, Jungkookie, didn't you hear? Our Jiminie here got himself a boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend," Jimin said, pushing off the arm Taehyung had wrapped around his shoulders. Taehyung was staring at his back, free of wings yet also free of his blue jacket. "Seokjin hyung enchanted some more clothes for me."

Taehyung's eyes flickered down to Jimin's legs and he smirked. "Speaking of clothes, where did you get those, hmm?"

Jimin blushed and pulled his shirt down, as if it was going to cover his floor length pants covered in familiar bears. "Shut up."

"I'm confused," Jungkook said, eyes glued to the screen, focusing on a game he'd started without Jimin and Taehyung. He glanced over for a second at Jimin's pants before looking back at the screen. "Oh, are those the infamous polar bear pants? Seokjin hyung has told me about them."

"Yes, Kook, they are!" Taehyung yelled enthusiastically before looking back at Jimin. He rested his chin in his hand and pulled his eyebrows together in mock question. "So that leaves me to wonder, how did you get them, Jimin?"

"He put them in my bag, okay? I didn't steal them or anything. He gave them to me." Jimin said. Taehyung huffed, unimpressed and turned back to the screen. Jimin looked down at the little bears on his pants and grinned.

"Can you stop, hyung? That love sick grin on your face is making me nauseous." Jungkook said, slamming his thumbs down on the buttons on the controller. Jimin scoffed and shoved him off the bed.

"Brat," Jimin said, grabbing the controller and starting a new game. Jimin didn't do very well, not when he was up against a teenage fairy that spent all his time play video games, and definitely not when he couldn't focus due to the constant thought of a certain fading gray haired fellow at the front of his brain.