Chapter Twelve: She's watching

(The picture on the top is Hannah)

Madison was looking at Sadie's family portrait. Sadie's watch started to beep. Madison looked at how wide Sadie's eyes got as she looked at it and then darted to Madame Ooga's room.

Alex and Madison followed. Sadie opened the door to see Madame Ooga dead with her eyes wide open. Sadie looked at her and began to fall to her knees and cry. Alex got down and held her, knowing she needed comfort.

Madison walked to the bed and she saw a letter on the floor. She picked it up and it read:

So, I guess you think you can be sneaky and try to talk to one of my old owners. Well, think again! You had better not tell anyone about me or it is you and your family.

~S

Madison's eyes widened at the letter. She couldn't believe that Sally killed Madame Ooga. She looked around to see Sally outside the window looking at her with a smirk on her face.

Madison quietly gasps. Sally just smirked and put her fingers to her eyes then to Madison. Madison knew what that meant.

Madison looked at Alex and Sadie, "Alex, we have to go now." Sadie sniffed, "Why?" Sadie was now holding on to Alex's shirt. Alex looked at her and tried to move but Sadie kept holding on to him saying, "You guys can't leave me, my grandmother just died." She held him tighter, sobbing.

Alex gently pried off her fingers and said, "Sadie that hurts." Sadie looked at him, "Sorry but how am I going to pay the rent?"

Madison smiled, "You can live with us!" Alex looked at Madison, "NO, I mean you can stay here we will pay the rent." Sadie smiled, "Are you sure? I won't eat anything."

Alex shook his head. "Sorry Sadie, but no. And you're going to have to start paying it by yourself later. We will just help out the first few months." Sadie frowned. "Oh okay."

Alex went into the other room and got out his phone to call Miles. Madison looked at Sadie, "Why do you like him so much." Sadie sighed and looked at him the other room chatting with Miles, "Because he was the only guy that was only nice to me when I moved here. All of the other boys called me upside-down ice cream cone."

Madison giggled earning a glare from Sadie. Madison stopped, "Sorry." Sadie looked at the floor, "It's ok but like I was saying, they always sung it when they saw me. I was about to cry until Alex came and told them to back off or else and surprisingly they actually listened and started being nice to me."

Madison smiled, "Wow that is so nice." Alex walked back into the room, "He will be here in five minutes." Madison nodded as Sadie called the paramedics.

***************************************

After five minutes, Miles pulled up into Sadie's house and saw the ambulance, police, and the paramedics. Miles got out and looked at the people who were carrying Sadie's grandmother out. He looked at Sadie, "Sorry for your loss." Sadie was too busy talking to the police officers, "And then I just found her lying dead."

The police officer wrote on the notepad and said, "Wow that sounds a lot like the death of the teacher we had not too long ago. We might have a killer on the loose."

Miles looked at Madison and Alex, "You guys ready to go." They both nodded and said goodbye to Sadie and got in the truck.

***********

As Madison and Alex walked in their home, Diana looked at them, "Why were you two gone?" Alex looked at her, "Do me a favor and mind your business." Diana rolled her eyes and went back to her phone.

Madison went upstairs and opened the door to her room to see Sally combing her hair and looking at her hair and said, "Sit NOW!" Madison sat down on her bed. Sally looked in the mirror as she combed her hair, "I am not stupid Madison, I know what you are trying to do, and it's not going to work."

Madison had the confidence to say, "But what happens if it does." Sally stopped combing her hair and smirked, "If you do get rid of me I will come back." She turned around and looked at her, "You have a lot of guts kids just not enough!" She broke the comb in half and jumped off the chair, "I know so much about you and I see the potential you have I can give you fame and riches. I can make you become the queen of this town."

She grabbed Madison's hand and bring her to a mirror to which see could see herself. Sally went to her closet and got out a crown and a play robe. She put it on Madison and said, "I can give you power. No more Madison do this or Madison do that. It will always be yes your majesty. Do you understand that?"

Madison then nodded causing Sally to smirk, "I can give that all to you, but there are a few things that you have to do for me." Madison looked at Sally her, "Like what?" Sally smiled, "The necklace from the museums and the bracelet of strength that is also in the museum."

Madison looked at her, "But why can't you just have done it." She continued, "Don't you remember that I was banned?" Sally looked at her with an annoyed face, "Because I don't want to get caught and I will help you just give me a couple of weeks."

Sally held out her hand, "Do we have a deal?"

Madison took it and said, "Yes."

***********

OMG! We can't believe she said yes! Jk but we hope you guys like it! Sorry for any typos. Also double update for you guys because we love you.

The question of the Day: What should be Alex and Sadie's ship name?

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE

~Dai'Sha and Cristina