Yagari's Daughter, The New Transfer Student

Sakura's POV

As I was walking around the campus with Yuna, she began to open up to me about her life story. I was shocked to hear that she is one of the most rarest pureblood vampires. But hearing her story and sharing my story, we instantly made a connection with each other.

Yuna's POV

After telling Sakura about my life, I could tell that we were going to be great friends. But I also sensed something different from her.

She carried a weapon with her... This weapon had to be an anti-vampire weapon. I stopped walking then she looked confused.

"Why do you carry a weapon with you?" I asked as she began to reach down at her gun.

"You won't be needing that. I will not hurt you. I just want to know why you have an anti-vampire weapon with you?" I said as she slowly put her hand down.

"I am a vampire hunter. Hunters like myself carry these weapons with us in case if any vampire tries to attack us. However I am on a mission to try and hunt down a pureblood vampire named Shizuka Hio." Sakura said as Yagari was watching us from the Headmaster's window.

"I see." I said as I began to think to myself why Shizuka Hio would be here until I finally remembered what Kaname was hiding...

Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you guys can understand that the next chapter will be interesting... What do you think will happen? Read to find out what will happen next as Kaname's Plan begins to unravel.