Chapter Nine: Is This A Joke? 'Cause If It Is, It's Not Funny.

Start from the beginning

"It's not my fault that you don't have time for me!" He exclaimed, "I was planning on telling you last week, but no. You were with the bad boy of your school, fooling around with him-"

"You don't know anything about him." I said, cutting him off.

"I do know that he's your school's bad boy and that he's been taking you out lately."

"How'd you-"

"I'm not that fucking stupid, Bailey. I know he's not good because of a friend that goes to your school and I can fucking tell that he gave this to you." He said, pointing to my neck.

Shit.

I froze in place, scared to move. I completely forgot to cover it up, "I think being apart is the best move right now," he sighed, standing up, "Goodbye Bailey." He said.

"Kendall, please." I begged, following him, but he didn't budge. He didn't bother to look back, he just kept on going.

I ran up to him and turned him around. His face was annoyed, and his eyes were bored looking at me. I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tight. At first he wasn't responsive, but then he wrapper his arms around me, protectively, "Man, is it hard to be mad at you." He whispered, nuzzling his head into my hair.

"We'll Skype, right?"

"Yup."

"I love you, Kendall."

"I love you, too." He sighed, clearly holding back his tears.

*

•.•.Grayson's POV.•.•
A knock came to my door.

Who the heck visits people at eight in the evening?

I put down my controller as I made my way to the door. I opened it, revealing a boy that was about my height and age, "Um... Hi?"

"Are you Grayson Watts?" He asked.

"Yes? And you are?"

"Kendall Barrow, Bailey's friend." He said.

"How the fu-"

"Parker."

"You know Parker?"

"That's not important," Kendall said, "Can you promise me something? For Bailey's sake?"

"Sure, I guess."

"Do not break, Bailey."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Just don't break her. She's going to come to you now. Please take care of her." He said.

"What are you talking about?"

"You'll find out soon." He said, "Don't tell, Bailey I was here."

"Okay?"

And with that awkward conversation he left in his car. Bailey's talked about a Kendall before... It's her best friend.

What the hell is going on?

*•*•Bailey's POV•*•*
Today's the day, the day that my best friend and I will part ways for a while. I didn't want to go to school, so I didn't. Kendall was already on his way to the airport, probably boarding the airplane already.

It's thirty minutes past nine meaning school's already begun. The doorbell rang, making me jump in my spot. I was typing up an essay that wasn't due until the end of the semester, but eh, I want to get ahead. It had to be about something about the society, and how the society thinks and honestly, I don't know what to write about.

The doorbell wouldn't stop ringing, so I reluctantly got up and walked to the door, slowly, but surely. When I opened the door, I was engulfed in a hug.

At first I screamed, scared I was getting kidnapped. Then I realized it was just Kendall... Just Kendall... Wait...

"Kendall!" I screamed.

"That's me."

"What are you doing here?"

"Did you really think that I would leave without saying, 'bye' to my best friend?" He asked, making me smile.

"I love you, so much."

"Love you, too."

We stood like that for a while before someone coughed behind us. I looked up only to meet eyes with three boys. It wasn't hard to decipher who one of the three eyes were;

That one boy was Grayson Watts.