Chapter 8

Ashs pov

When i was is the office, they asked me the regular type of questions that you assume would be asked.

"Do you feel safe?"

"What happens when you get in trouble?"

and lastly and quite frankly the only one they need to ask-

"Do you want to finalize your adoption?". I made it look like i had to think, but after the past couple days, i didnt want to go anywhere. "Yes i would like that". Miss. Shae smiled wider than ever before, "Okay great, go get them and we'll sign papers!". I smiled back as i got up to go and get them. When going to get them, i see them looking at Lyric longingly. Will the not sign the papers? Will they adopt Lyric instead of me? It seems the closer i walk to them, the more short my breaths get. I see them starts to shift their bodies toward me, and i run. Now i only ran upstairs, which wasnt far from where i stood. Even within my quickness, Phil catches sight of me. As i go to my old room, i see someone else has already moved in. I'm that replaceable. I go to the nearest bathroom and lock the door. I sink down to the floor and just try to gain control of my breathing.

Phils pov*

I see Ash nearing us, but soon she runs up the stairs. Dans had yet to see her, so i excused my self and go up the stairs looking for her. As i look for her, i hear deep breaths and quiet crying. I knock on the door, and i hear them stop. Soon you can hear water running and then they opened the door. I see a distraught Ash looking up at me. "What do you want Phil?" i can hear the coldness in her voice. "I just came to check on you, you seemed to run away from us. Also you seemed to have been crying and such. Are you ok? Have you changed your mind about us adopting you? Do you want me to get Dan?" After i ask her alot of questions due to my rambling, she looks up once again, tears brimming her eyes. "Im sorry Phil, I-" "There you went!" Mrs. Shae and Dan interrupted her. She weakly smiled and higs me. "Lets get signing, Yeah?" we all nod as we walk down the stairs. Soon, we've signed papers, and now we're off to get Ash some things. As we speak, Chris and PJ are at our flat redecorating Ash's room with ideas she told me late at night a few days ago. Ash has seemed diffrent ever since she walked up to us. I make a mental not to ask her what wrong. Soon were at the apple store, buying her a Macbook and a new phone, as shes shattered hers beyond unimagiable thought. Soon we get home and you still see papers and cardboard boxes everywhere. "Guys? Why is there stuff.. Everywhere?" Dan and I just nod at eachother. He grabs her hands and I grab her feet. We start to walk down the hall as she thrashes around asking what's happening. Hopefully she can tell we're not going to hurt her by us laughing. Sooner than I realized we reach her room. We let her go and she dust off her clothes, huffing. Dan opens her door and she gasped. She walked in slowly, as if it were fake almost. She turns around and starts to cry. I look at her very concerned, I thought she would like it... As I'm in my thoughts I guess I frown since she ran up and hugged us both. "Thank you.... For everything. I love it and I love you and I love your memes and I live this house and-" Dan cuts in "We get it dear. We'll let you get settled again. Put some things away.. Teen stuff. Me and Philly have I clean up Chris and PJs mess any ways." She nods and takes the bags from where we droped them. I smile and Dan starts to pick up the mess. I walk over to my computer, pull up YouTube and start to upload the video. This is going to be... Interesting. As I'm on the computer, I also buy tickets for vidcon. I should start to get everyone ready, but its finally calming down, so I'll wait. Soon Ash comes out again. Dan smiles at her "Hey, what do you want for dinner?" She goes to the kitchen and pulls out the Chinese takeout menu from he drawer. Dan nods and dials the number. "Hey, Ash, come here real quick." She walks over, scared almost. "Yeah?" "Do you want to watch something?" She nods and pulls out all of our Disney movies. Dan walks in and starts to groan. "Figh me Dan. We're watching Disney, eating Chinese and building a fort." He shakes his head, but starts building a fort with Ash. I put in the movie, Tangled. Soon after, the door rings. Since Dan and Ash are still building the fort, I get it and pay. I bring up the food, And give it to my family. Soon everything ready, perfect almost. After 3 movies, Ash is asleep. Dan offers to bring her to bed. I nod at him and start to clean up everything. Soon it's all clean and I check the videos comments. I was shocked at what I saw.

A/N
Ok so I don't know what I'm doing with this story so I'm sorry I don't update like I should. Also, What celebrity does Ash remind you of? Remember to vote and Comment!