Part 30...The end <3

*Re-Cap*

“What’s your name.” she whispered. She looked like she was in pain now…was she feeling our connection already?

“James, what’s yours?” she looked down at my leg, moved closer, and knelled down by it.

“My name,…my real name is Maria.” she smiled up at me as she placed both hands on my leg. I felt a weird cooling sensation and then it was gone, I looked back up at Maria and she was smiling. “Need a hand winning the war?” she winked at me.

“Hell yeah!” OK, the mate thing doesn’t seem so bad now. Besides, she is extremely beautiful!

*

*James POV*(Still)

Maria tuned out to be an amazing fighter, I was still over protective though, watch her fight down witches…although they obviously didn’t know she had tuned against them till it was to late.

It was terrifying for me, but I couldn’t help but look at how graceful she was…ok time to get back in battle mode!

*Isabella’s POV*

I felt the sword slit upper part of my front leg when I transformed, but I also saw that it was Alex who had came through the door, so I hide my pain so he wouldn’t get hurt trying to protect me.

Because my wolf had taken over everything was so much clearer. I saw my mother on the ground staring at me. ‘Oh she is SO going to get it now.’ Howled my wolf.

‘Let’s do it.’ I agreed. This women doesn’t deserve any mercy from me. She is the reason for all the pain I have ever suffered in my life…But when you think about it, if none of this had happen…would I have ever met Alex?

“Do it already.” hissed my mother, she was staring at me, more like glaring…even now as I was ready to end her life, she wouldn’t ask for forgiveness.

I growl at her feeling the anger come over me again. I got ready to attack when, again, someone came through the door. I look up and saw the Alpha.

“Isabella, stop!” I whimpered feeling the power in his voice stop me in my tracks.

C’mon! this witch deservers a good beat down! And you just had to come and interfere?!’ my wolf was obviously p!ssed. She is definitely the violent side of me.

“YOU!”

My mother said, looking at the Alpha with horror, surprise, and disgust written across her face.

“Kara?” the Alpha looked at her with shock.

They know each other?

“Actually, Caleb, I go many names and shapes.” she said smirking at him. “But I wanted to b in my true form when I killed everyone in you pack, saving you and your only heir for last.”

Only heir?…Oh that’s right I remember someone telling me the our Alpha female couldn’t have children. So who is the mysterious heir?

“What are you talking about, I have no children.” he asked.

“Oh, but that is where you are wrong.” she smiled at him, looked at me, then back to him. “Remember our last night together? You told me you were drafted. That it was your time to help out our country? Well after we made love I found out I was pregnant…I called the number you gave me and it was out of order. You have no idea how devastated I was.“

I was looking at my mother I saw sadness and anger. But I also felt those feelings…again all these years she lied to me?

“But then five years later I see you while I was on a business trip. I thought I was over you…I was married and had two kids, but when I saw you with her it all came crashing down. I had hidden my powers in hop to have a normal life, but then all I wanted was revenge. I tested Bell thinking that she would be powerful because she was half wolf, but nothing showed up, only in Maria. So now here we are.” She had a determined look, but I could still hear the sadness in her voice.