Part 17... red and powerful

Enjoy! <3

---> pic of Alex's wolf :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~RE-CAP~*~

“Trying to catch a fly?”

I guess I scared her so bad that she jumped a mile in the air.

“Don’t do that!” she gasped while holding a hand over her heart looking like I just about gave her a heart attack.

I just laughed.

“So what do you think about your new Appearance?”

“I look weird, I like it though!” she smile.

“Great! Now, ready to talk to my dad again?”

“Ahh, why must there always be something wrong with me?!”

~~~~

::Bell’s POV::

He trailed one of his hands from my hair, to my cheek, my lips, then down my side. When he got to my waist he went back up till he got to my arm then trailed slowly down it as well.

The feelings he was leaving was like he had burned me, but it was all so pleasant as well.

I had closed my eyes just enjoying the feel of his warm hands on me.

He gripped one of my hands and put his other hand one my cheek gliding his hand down to my cheek. The burning pleasure went through me again and I leaned into his hand.

He lifted my face to his and waited till I opened my eyes.

When I did I looked straight into his dark beautiful eyes and what I was shocked me, yet made me think he was even more handsome if that was possible.

He had the look of sincere and determination. His hot breath blowing across my face both dazed, and dazzled me.

How could someone smell so good?!

“Bell, there is nothing wrong with you. You are absolutely beautiful, and perfect. You are also special in so many ways. Without you I wouldn’t be able to live, and being a half witch makes you even more so. Just because you are able to do amazing things doesn’t mean there is something wrong with you, it just makes you more perfect. Bee Bee I will NEVER stop loving you no matter what!”

The force in his voice almost brought tires to my face. No one has ever said just nice things about me before and it was hitting me home, right in my heart and soul.

Happy tears started to fall and a real smile was on my face, not the ones I usually smile, but I was smiling showing my teeth and I could see and brilliant beam light up in Alex’s face as he saw this.

“Alex you are an amazing man, how the hell did I end up with you, and you got me, a broken and unwanted girl, with no family or a heart to love until now.” It was a rhetorical question seeing as he had already answered me.

He pulled me in for a kiss and I let him.

The taste of his lips was amazing, it was a floral and honey taste but it was so manly to.

If I wasn’t to into this kissed you see me on the for giggling from my train of thought.

Really? Manly? Haha that’s not the right word, but this boy has my head spinning!

He pulled out of the kiss to let me breath and trailed them up my face kissing the tears away.

Looking up at his face made my entire pass disappear.