Part 21...Jealous?

Please read redzebra’s stories: Fatal attraction & Being a rock star sucks.

They are both amazing stories and worth reading! Also her new story Beauty and the beast.

Now please vote, comment, & enjoy! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*RE-CAP*

Inner wolf? What the heck is an inner wolf?

'I'm like your…I don‘t know whatever it‘s called, but I'm stronger. When you go wolf I can take over and your wolf instincts will kick in. Also I can yell at your butt for Lying to him!' she screamed at me.

'Dang calm down! I think it'll be best if we wait till I know 100%. I feel as though I’m going to have another one soon, and I don't want to worry him for no reason. Besides he forgave me, remember?' I said already getting annoyed with her.

'Fine whatever.' She said annoyed to.

Jeez! Is she really going to be in my head screaming at me for the rest of my life?

'Yes you are, and if you don't want me screaming at you, you might want to listen to me.' She shot at me.

Ah! I need to think of a way to get him back for not warning me about this annoying inner wolf.

*

~*~Alex’s POV~*~

Bell has been acting strange since we left the office, and not just that, the new girl Anna kept looking at me funny.

I knew something was wrong with her though, ever since Bell told me that the witches were able to get close to us without us noticing I’ve been on the look out, and she doesn’t smell completely human.

After I told her about the party the Alpha wants to throw I saw that she wasn’t paying attention, I had asked her but she wouldn’t tell me the truth.

It hurt knowing she was keeping something from me but I knew she’ll tell me about it when she was ready to.

But even so it was killing me inside knowing, she didn’t completely trust me.

We walked hand and hand, towards our next class, and I was enjoying to feel of her warm hand in mine, that was until it was snatched right out of my hand.

I turn to see same guy staring at her with hungry lust filled eyes, I felt a low growl trying to escape but I stopped if, not wanting to expose our existence.

"Why, hello beautiful." He said to Bell.

He looked familiar, but I couldn't remember his name.

He had, black hair that was cropped short, tall and muscular. Most likely from the football team.

I looked at Bell and the look on her face made me a bit concerned.

She had a seductive smile playing on her lips and the jealousy in me boiled over.

"Hey," she said softly to him, "You want to know something?"

A cocky smile appeared on his lips, and he shot me a look that seemed to be saying, 'ha! I won loser'.

The growl I was holding escaped, but he didn't even seemed to be phased by it.

"Sure, cutie." He said back to her.

"Come closer." she said in a very sexy voice, and i was ready to lose it, my wolf was howling at me telling me to kill that dude but i had to restrain myself.

He leaned down towards her, as if she was going to kiss him.

My hand was twitching, ready to rip his head off.