➳ How I Met Your [2]

0 2

How I Met Your Grandmother

Hey kids, let me tell you the story of how I met your grandmother. It's quite a funny story actually and it all started with a robbery.

I had recently been down in the dumps because I got dumped. That's right kids, your amazing grandfather had his heart broken but don't worry it got healed shortly after. Now where was I?

I was heartbroken and stuck at work. Heartbroken and dealing with pizza that wasn't for me. I had just finished my final delivery for the night and since I didn't want to go home, there were too many memories there, I decided to drive around on my motorcycle then sending the bill to the company. Yup, I was heartbroken and devious.

It was around nine at night when I finally took a break from driving around. I stopped by a convenience store and check my phone. I was pretty engrossed and only snapped out of it when I felt my bike move.

There in the middle of the night, well not really, was this gorgeous stranger. A gorgeous stranger who also in a rush.

"Drive!" she told me. I wasn't sure why but I wanted to help. So I gave her my helmet, I tried to look cool, and drove away.

I ended up taking her to the old shipping docs, classic I know, and when I dropped her off she said, "Thanks for the ride sweetheart, I gotta go now."

"Wait, don't I get a thanks or something?"

That was when she kissed me, on the cheek of course, "Thanks love."

"I'm Chris."

"Gwen."

Yes kids, that was how I met your Grandmother.