Chapter 84.

What happened ?

Chapter 84;

I woke up blinking and people's face's hovering over me. My son was the first I noticed as I reached up and touched his cheek.

"Thank god" he sighed .

His head was wrapped in a bandaged as well as his chest. He helped me sit up as I noticed allot of people in the infirmary, including my daughter and Lana who were sound asleep.

"Mom what happened ?" He asked .

"Huh?" I questioned .

"When we found you in he wood's you were wounded a bad gash across your chest . Vanessa was bleeding out and Lana was badly injured ." He said .

I looked down at my chest than at my daughter.
"I don't know..."

"You don't know?" He said .

I shook my head and touched my stomach .

"Is the baby ok?" I asked .

Violet came over and smiled . "Perfectly okay" she said to me.

"How can she not remember what happened?"

"To much on her body probably" Violet said as she helped me sit up in the bed.

Lana groaned as they rushed over to her . She opened her eyes and was startled as she backed away.

"Lana, it's Vincent relax"

She sighed and looked over at Vanessa.
"What happen, is she okay?" She asked .

So she didn't remember either? I thought to my self.

"She lost allot of blood to a wound on her leg, Stab wound. Melissa had the same thing but a gash on her chest, do you remember what happened Lana?" Violet asked  checking her out  .

She looked over at me and scratched her head.
"All I remember is us in the room than someone came to get us.. I blacked out after that." She said .

I sighed.
"A piece of our memory has been erased, how is that possible?" I asked .

"No clue." Fred said sitting beside me. Donny stood in the room aswell.

"Jason is still out cold aswell" Donny said .

~

Vanessa's POV :

I woke up with talking around me, I kept quiet as I listened to the conversation .

"If me and Lana can't remember what says Vanessa will? I didn't even know Jason was with us?" My mother said .

"That is true.." Lana said .

"This is crazy, how can a whole 3 hours be erased from your memory." Vincent said with a sigh.

I opened my eye's and looked to Lana as she lit up and smiled.
"Pumpkin."

"Baby!" My mother said worried .

I looked at her and said nothing . Tears escaped my eyes as Lana rushed over to me. "It's okay, your safe." She said to me.

"Vanessa why are you crying ."

"I don't know." I said pulling away from Lana. I remember everything .. Vikki was there with a weird woman.. She saved us but they don't remember why do I?

My mom started talking to Jason as I sat there. I wanted to say something but I couldn't .

"You really don't member anything Lana?" I whispered to her .

She looked at me.
"You do don't you."

"Don't say anything .. I'll tell you when I'm alone because what I have to tell can hurt someone ." I whispered .

She nodded at me as I sighed and laid back.

"I'm gonna go check where we found you for any evidence." Vincent said .

"No that's a horrible idea, you already have people injured. Let it rest-

"Rest? Mom they could of killed you three!" He yelled .

"Don't raise your voice I'm just speaking out the obvious, they couldn't be there and waiting to kill you. Please don't go." She frowned .

"Stop being an Alpha for a second and listen to your mother " I said annoyed that he was being all bossy .

"Excuse me?" He said looking at me .

"You heard me, since you got the title you think your the shit. He is a clue, your not. Your young . The same age as me , you don't know what your doing . Your trying your best to show this pack that you can potent them and the truth is , you can't protect yourself ." I said .

He clutched his fist and hit the wall.
"You know nothing ! We are mates from the beginning and you knew yet you rejected me, than I have to become Alpha and help mom out which is allot of responds ability , so while I'm taking care of this pack and our family I'm protecting your fucking mate from getting killed! So don't sit there and say I'm the young one because you have allot of growing up to do!" He yelled.

I growled as he growled back.

"Enough! " my mother screamed .

I got up and ripped the crap out my arms.
"Your face sicken's me, I'm sorry mom I wanted to be there for you since dad died but let's be honest .. Nothing I'll be the same " I said as I limped away as Lana hurried off and followed me.

~

Melissa's POV:

I sat there as my daughter exited the room. Vincent was about to speak but I held my hand up.
"Don't.." I said .

I gripped the covers as I held back the tears .

"I'm losing my family and she is right.. Nothing will be the same, making you Alpha was probably the wrong eat thing for me to do.. Your still a child yet I put this heavy burden on you" I shook my head as tears fell from my eyes .

"No mom." He kneeled down beside me.
"I wanted this, I wanted to protect you and this pack. This is a burden but a gift. Dad might be gone but she is looking down at us. She is proud of me and you."

I looked down at my son as I rubbed his cheek.

Something deep down inside me snapped . I grabbed my stomach as I screamed.
"Oh my god!"

"Mom?" Vincent aid standing up.

Violet rushed over and removed the cover.
"Her water broke.. Clear the room!"

"No it can't be! It's to early for her to come!" I yelled in pain.

"Mom!" Vincent said as he was pushed out the room.

I screamed in pain as someone grabbed my hand .
I looked up at my father's face.
"I'm here ."

~

Little Hope is on her way!!!!