Homecoming dance Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Let's keep dancing!" Anna yelled. We danced for a few more songs until I was thirsty. We all went to the refreshment table to get a drink of punch.

"Hey, where's Punzie?" Merida asked.

"Maybe she went to the bathroom." Anna replied.

"She'll find us eventually." I said as I shrugged my shoulders. I looked around for a little bit and saw Flynn find Rapunzel at the snack table. He pulled her out onto the dance floor and I decided to do the same. I walked over to the boys' table and grabbed Jack's hand. "Come dance with me!" I pleaded as I pulled him out of his chair.

"Why! Hiccup doesn't have to!" Jack whined.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" I said pulling him in the dance floor. We danced for a while until Jack said his feet hurt and he went and sat down. I decided to go get something to drink. I walked over to the refreshment table and someone called my name.

"Hey Elsa." Rapunzel hiccuped. She tumbled over to me and I barely caught her.

"Rapunzel what happened to you?" I asked looking her up and down.

"I really, really *hiccup* need your help." Rapunzel said playing with my hair.

"What is it?" I asked. What is wrong with her?

"I really, really need to *hiccup* find pretty boy." She giggled.

"Who's pretty boy?" I asked.

"Oh come on *hiccup* Elsa *hiccup* you know who *hiccup* pretty boy is." Rapunzel said wobbling back and forth.

"Rapunzel, we need to get you a seat." I said pulling her to a table.

"No no no, I need to find pretty boy!" She pleaded almost falling over.

"Who is pretty boy Rapunzel?" I asked getting annoyed.

"You have to guess!" Rapunzel giggled. She could barely hold her head up.

"Jack?" I guessed. I knew it wasn't him but I wanted her to tell me.

"No, his name begins with an E!" She lightly sang.

"Rapunzel, I don't know anyone who's name begins with E except mine!" I yelled.

"Yes you do! *hiccup* Eugene!" Rapunzel said smiling big.

"Who's Eugene?" I asked. Suddenly, she ran away and jumped onto Flynn.

"Pretty boy!" She yelled hugging him tightly.

"Pretty boy?" He asked looking at her clinging onto him.

"Yes, you gave me the nickname Blondie so I gave you the nickname pretty boy. See, I have blonde hair and you have a pretty face so it's perfect!" She said cupping Flynn's cheeks in her hands.

"Rapunzel, I thought you said his name began with the letter E." I said annoyed.

"It does silly goose! Eugene and pretty boy are the same person!" Rapunzel giggled.

"That's Flynn Rapunzel." Jack said.

"Oops. Sorry Eugene, I just *hiccup* told them your little secret." She whispered not so quietly. His name is Eugene?!

*Eugene's POV*

I thought we would never find Rapunzel until she jumped on me. I could smell the alcohol on her breath. It was so strong that I was surprised Elsa didn't notice. Rapunzel was talking complete nonsense until she brought up my name.