"Why would Jack think that?" Rapunzel asked playing with her hair.

"I don't know." I said, leaning back on the bench.

"But you guys are okay right?" Rapunzel said leaning closer to me.

"Ya ya, I told him the truth." I said sitting up.

"Okay, because I don't want this to ruin your game tonight." Rapunzel said looking tense.

"Don't worry, I won't let this get in the way." I said kissing her on the top of her head.

"You are going to win tonight right?" Rapunzel teased.

"Yes, I won't loss to some tigers."

"Good. When are you boys coming over to escort us to homecoming?"

"I'm not sure." I said rubbing the back of my neck. Suddenly the bell rang signally it was time for our next class.

*Elsa's POV*
I'm so excited for the game tonight! Jack has an important part. I'm sorta sad that he didn't give me his jersey like Flynn did for Punzie. Maybe he'll give me it before the game. It would be pretty cool if all of us girls wore our boyfriends' jerseys. Well except Merida but she gets to sit with Hiccup in the stands. I'm going to cheer really loud tonight. Haha, me being loud. I was walking down the halls when someone stopped me. "Excuse me." I said trying get by.

"How did you make it onto the ballot?" Tiffany asked.

"I don't know and I don't want to be on the ballot." I said trying to go around her.

"Let me guess, is it because Rapunzel wants to be queen so you have to be a good friend and pretend to not want to." Tiffany said crossing her arms.

"No, I would hate it if I was up on stage. I have stage fright." I said turning around.

"Look, are you actually friends with Rapunzel?"

"Why?"

"Because I need to know."

"Fine, yes I am."

"Does she actually like Flynn or is she just using him because he's rich?"

"Flynn's not rich." I said laughing.

"Yes he is, my friend heard from her cousin's best friend from Corona that Flynn is rich and famous and he was sent here so he could try to get away from everyone back in Corona."

"He's a thief who was sent here as his punishment for stealing the princess's crown."

"Then how is he famous?"

"He's the most wanted thief in Corona."

"Is he rich?"

"Not unless you count stealing money rich."

"So I've been going after some dirt poor, handsome guy instead of some rich, gorgeous guy?"

"I guess?"

"Wow... So Rapunzel actually likes him for who he is?"

"Ya, can I go to my class now?"

"Sure, thanks." Tiffany said looking confused. I can't believe she was trying to get Flynn as her boyfriend because she thought he was rich.