Kristanna (Homecoming ask)

Start from the beginning

"You can do that?!" Kristoff exclaimed worriedly.

"No, I'm just teasing. It's only 7 o'clock, you have 15 more minutes till she'll be here." I said.

"I don't think I can wait that long." Kristoff sighed, sitting into a chair.

*Flynn's POV*
I just need to keep Anna in the room till 7:15, easy. It's 6:45 right now and I have plenty of things to talk about. I walked up to the door and knocked.

"Come on in!" Merida yelled.

"Hello ladies!" I said sticking my head in first.

"Hi Flynn!" They said.

"What do you need?" Rapunzel asked.

"Nothing, just wanted to drop by and talk." I said shutting the door.

"What, the boys don't want to hang out with you?" Elsa teased.

"Naw, they're all busy." I replied. I looked and saw Anna getting ready.

"Elsa, do you think you could pick out my dress?" Anna called from across the room.

"Sure Anna!" Elsa said going to Anna bed. I walked over and sat by Rapunzel.

"Hey Blondie, when should we work on our English assignment?" I asked.

"How about tomorrow at about 7." Rapunzel replied.

"Works for me."

"So Flynn, do you know anything about how Kristoff is going to ask me?" Anna asked.

"No idea, sorry Anna." I replied.

"Dang it!" Anna yelled.

"So Flynn, how was your day today?" Elsa asked.

"Well Tiffany wanted to hang out tonight but I told her no, I got a good grade in science, and I made about $400 dollars today. So pretty good!" I said smiling.

"$400 dollars!" They all exclaimed with their mouths wide open.

"I'm making money better here than back at home, and I'm not stealing it here!"

"How did you get that money!" Merida asked.

"I made a bet with people that if I could jump from building to building that they would each pay me $20. I made all of them sign, and about 20 people signed and I did it. It's like they didn't know I was a thief." I replied proudly.

"I hope you're going to spend that money on me." Rapunzel teased.

"Some of it....maybe." I teased. I looked over at the clock and it read 6:55. I need to keep talking. "So Merida, I don't know much about you. What's your life back at home?" I asked.

"Well, I have three little brothers, more like wee devils. My mother is a strict queen, while my father is very laid back. I have a horse named Angus. My father lost his leg to a bear." Merida said.

"A bear? How?" I questioned curiously.

"It's name is Mordue. He's big and ruthless. When I was a wee lad, my family and I went out in the woods for a picnic. Suddenly the bear came and tried to kill us. My mother grabbed me and rode horse back to the castle. My father stayed behind with a few of his friends and fought the bear. Everyone lived, including the bear, but my father lost his leg."

"That really interesting." I said. I looked again, it was 7:03. Come on Eugene, think of something else.

"Where did Pascal go?" Rapunzel said looking at his bed.

"Did you feed him today?" I asked.

"No, I totally forgot!" Rapunzel said face palming.

"Come on out Pascal!" Merida called.

"Pascal, we aren't playing hide and go seek!" Rapunzel called out. I looked over at the table and saw two apples. I grabbed one and cut it into slices with the knife I saw on the table.

"Pascal, I have some apples!" I called out.

"Gotcha!" Rapunzel called grabbing Pascal with her hair. He let out a little scream. "Don't do that again! You scared me soo bad!" Rapunzel cried hugging Pascal.

"Here you go frog, an apple slice." I said holding the apple slice in my hand. Suddenly he stuck his tongue out and grabbed it. I looked at the clock 7:13. "Hey Anna, you should probably go soon, it's 7:13!"

"What! I was supposed to be there at 7!" She cried.

"Bye Anna!" We yelled as she ran out the door.

"Bye guys!" She yelled before she left. I hopped out the window as soon as she shut the door and ran to go tell Kristoff that she was coming.

"Flynn were are you going?" Rapunzel asked.

"I'll be back!" I yelled. I got there as fast as I could. "She's coming." I panted.

"Good luck Kristoff." We said as we ran back to the girls room.

*Anna's POV*
I was running down the halls, before I got to the door, I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. Man, I look really pretty. Well, here goes nothing. I opened the door and saw beautiful daisies laying on the ground. I saw Kristoff at the end of the walkway. "Kristoff, this is sooo beautiful." I sighed.

"Would you like to eat?" Kristoff said pulling out a chair for me to sit on.

"I would love to!" I said walking over to the table.

"Hope you like lasagna."

"I love it!" We talked about our day. We had a lovely time.

"So Anna, can I ask you a question?" Kristoff asked.

"Sure." I answered hoping it was about homecoming. He took out a box of chocolates and laid them on the table.

"Would you like to go to homecoming with me?" Kristoff asked, holding a wonderful sign.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. I ran over and hugged him. All of my stress was replaced with happiness. He walked me back to my room and kissed me on my cheek.

"Goodnight Anna." Kristoff said.

"Goodnight Kristoff." I replied as a shut the door.

"How was your date?" Elsa asked.

"Oh it was wonderful! We had lasagna and he set it up beautifully. Then he gave a box of delicious chocolate and asked me to homecoming." I sighed falling on my bed.

"It sounds wonderful Anna!" Rapunzel awed.

"Oh it was!" I said thinking over our night.

...............................................................................................................................................
Ahhh, wasn't that soo cute! Hope you enjoyed this longer chapter! I'll probably make these dates longer. Thanks for reading!