"Okay, would you like to be friends?" I asked. If she was going to be friends with Kristoff, she might as well be friends with me.

"Really? I would love too!" Ashley yelled.

"Is today Tuesday?" Kristoff asked.

"Yes, that means we have to eat lunch with our country." I said.

"Awesome! Well I better get to my next class, see you guys later!" Ashley said walking to her locker.

~Time skip to lunch~

Elsa and I finally got our lunch and went to the basement. When we got down there, we saw Kristoff sitting in his usual chair.

"Hey guys." Kristoff said.

"So what are we supposed to talk about today?" I asked.

"What dress up days we would like." Elsa said.

"Or we could just talk about whatever we like." I said.

"But then we don't get to pick!" Elsa said.

"Fine, you pick what days, Anna and I don't really care what days they are." Kristoff said.

"Okay!" Elsa said getting to work.

"So, what are we doing this weekend?" I asked.

"It's only Tuesday Anna!" Kristoff exclaimed.

"So! I really need something to look forward to." I sighed.

"Look forward to Punzie finishing your painting." Kristoff said.

"She finished that last week. Now she's working on mine." Elsa said.

"Look forward to homecoming then." Kristoff said.

"How! I don't even know if I'm going!" I exclaimed. Soon the bell rang, telling Elsa and I to go to choir. Kristoff went to homeroom.

"See you guys later!" Kristoff called.

"Bye Kristoff!" Elsa and I replied.

*Rapunzel's POV*
Eugene and I got our lunch and went outside. We were the only group that met outside.

"So Blondie, what days do you want for homecoming?" Eugene asked.

"I don't care, just mark random ones." I replied. Then Eugene closed his eyes and put his pencil on the paper. Whatever it landed on we picked.

"Hey Eugene, why haven't you told our friends your real name yet?" I asked.

"They never asked."

"That doesn't mean you can't tell them." I said laying my head on his lap.

"I don't want them to feel sorry for me." Eugene said running his hands through my hair.

"How do you know they will feel sorry for you?"

"Why haven't you told the boys about your hair?"

"Hey, you can't answer a question with a question!" I yelled.

"Yes I can!"

"No you can't!"

"Why not?"

"Because I said so!" We both burst out laughing.

"But seriously Rapunzel, why haven't you told them?" Eugene asked.

"I don't know, they never brought it up." Immediately the bell rang telling us to go.

"Bye Blondie, see you at band." He said winking.

"See you there Eugene." I said smiling.

*Merida's POV*
We didn't even answer the questions on the paper. We threw it away and went to go see the dragons. As soon as Toothless saw me, he started jumping up and down. "Someone's happy to see me! I exclaimed.

"Yeah, he keeps wanting me to bringing you on more rides." Hiccup said laughing.

"Toothless actually likes Mer?" Astrid joked.

"Who doesn't like Mer?" Hiccup answered. Astrid showed me her dragon and told me about her life back home. Eventually the bell rang and I had to get to choir.

...............................................................................................................................................
That was a fun chapter! Hope you enjoyed the different POVs! Seriously, thank you for reading this, it means soo much!