"Flynn standing up for you.." She signed leaning against me, pretending to faint.

"Who was that girl anyway?" Kristoff asked.

"Tiffany. She's from my science class and we had to be desk partners. Now she thinks I like her. She's been trying to talk to me all week." Flynn said looking annoyed and tired.

"Well, now she'll know that you don't like her." Hiccup said trying to lighten the mood.

"Ya, but now she'll be out to get me.." Punzie said playing with her food.

"No she won't, you slapped her." Jack said.

"Yes she will. She will probably make fun of me in every class I have with her. She will probably try to make me look bad." Punzie said looking sad.

"Don't worry Punzie, we'll make sure she doesn't hurt you." Anna said trying to comfort Punzie.

"Okay.." She said holding Flynn's hand.

"Why aren't you two dating yet!" Jack and I yelled at the same time. Everyone looked at us.

"Well we can see why you two are dating." Anna said giggling.

"Flynn and Punzie aren't dating yet because of the same reason Kristoff and Anna aren't dating yet." Hiccup said.

"Why's that?" Jack asked confused.

"They don't know they like each other yet. They just think they're friends, but everyone knows they like each other." Hiccup answered.

*Flynn's POV*
What? I don't like Blondie like that! Or do I?

"Come on Flynn and Rapunzel admit it! You know you guys like each other!' Jack yelled smirking. I looked at Rapunzel and she looked at me to respond.

"Nonono we're just really close friends." I said with Rapunzel nodding.

"You guys are totally lying!" Merida said.

"No we're not. We just like hanging out with each other because we're from the same country." Rapunzel added. I nodded in agreement.

"OTP! OTP!" Anna yelled.

"Anna, calm down." Elsa said.

"Maybe Flynn and Punzie will admit it when you and Kristoff admit it!" Jack fired back at Anna. She got really quiet and looked at Kristoff. Finally they're off our backs.

"Don't even think we're done with you guys." Merida said sternly. Dang it!

"Sure, me and Anna like each but not like that. Just as friends." Kristoff said.

"Lies!!" Jack said.

"Come on Anna! Admit it!" Elsa said getting pink from excitement.

"Fine! I like Kristoff !" She yelled. Everyone got quiet and looked at her. None of us expected her to actually admit it.

"Kristoff?" Rapunzel asked.

"Ya.." He said looking at his food blushing a deep red. Yes now all we have to do is get Hiccup and Merida to say they like each other.