Learning some new things.

Start from the beginning

"Forever I guess. My mother said when I was a baby, people tried to cut it. They wanted to take it for themselves. But once it's cut, it turns brown and loses its power." I explained, showing them my tiny baby hairs. Sometimes I look at these little hairs and wonder how my mother got me out of their safely.

"Well I guess it's your turn Rapunzel..." Anna said with large eyes. Her jaw was still at the ground, amazed by my power.

"Umm Elsa, why do you always were gloves?" I asked. I wanted to know why she would wear gloves at the end of August. It didn't make sense to me.

*Elsa's POV*
Oh my gosh... No no no I can't answer that question. Sure Rapunzel just showed us her power, but hers is good, and mine is bad, bad, bad, very bad. Come on stupid, make something up!! "I'm afraid of germs?" I lied.

"Oh, that makes sense." Rapunzel smiled. Whew, they believed it.

"Well, it's your turn Elsa." Anna said. She looked happy sitting here with our new friends. I never knew that she played these games. But who would she play them with if I couldn't?

"Anna, what's your favorite season?" I asked. I wanted to know more about my baby sister. I felt like I knew no more than our friends sitting by us, which kind of made me sad.

"Most definitely Spring! I mean all of the flowers are starting to bloom, you get nice, little rain showers, and perfect picnic weather. What's better than Spring!" She exclaimed. Her blue eyes light up, showing how passionate she was.

"I like Summer the best." Rapunzel said with a twinkling look in her eyes. She leaned against her hand and stared off into the distance.

"Why?" I asked. I couldn't stand Summer. It was hot and humid. It made my hair and clothes stick to my back. It made me feel overall gross.

"Because the weather is perfect for dancing, swimming, and watching the floating lights, I mean lanterns, fly on my birthday.." She sighed. She looked like she was in a dream.

"Lanterns?" Merida asked. We turned and looked at the starstruck girl. Her blonde was gently flowing down her back as she stared at a blank wall.

"Well Flynn knows more about them than I do, but it's been my life long dream to go see them" Rapunzel explained as she looked at us.

"Well hopefully you get to see them this year." Anna encouraged.

"My favorite season is Fall," Merida smiled. "You get to see all of the pretty colors on the trees, the weather is just right where it's not too hot, but not too cold."

"My favorite season is Winter," I added. "You get to build snowmen, go ice skating, sledding, and when it's too cold to go outside, sit inside and drink hot cocoa."

"That's sounds delicious right now." Anna said. Then we heard the supper bell.

*Jack's POV*
We all went to our dorm rooms. When we walked by, I noticed the girls going into the dorm right next to ours. Nice. I went and sat on my bed and waited for everyone to come in, Hiccup was last so he had to shut the door. "So we're supposed to talk about ourselves now?" I asked.

"Apparently." Flynn answered as he tossed a paper ball up in the air and caught it.

"Let's just say our lives back home and why we're here." Hiccup explained. We all shrugged in agreement, showing that we didn't really care how we did it.

"Okay. Christopher, you go first." I smiled. I knew how to make him annoyed, which was one of my specialties.

"It's actually Kristoff," He said glaring at me. "Anyways, back home in Arendelle, I sell ice for a living. I have a pet reindeer named Sven, and I'm here because I needed something else to do."