02

there are 3218 words (excluding a/n), sorry if it's too long. anyways, enjoy~

--

violet;

*knock knock*

"..."

*knock knock*

"..."

*knockknockknock*

"..uh?"

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Huh? What??"

"Wake up you lazyass! It's almost 8!" Yoongi shouted. "E-eight?! Jinjja?" I open my eyes widely after hearing what Yoongi just said. "Just fucking get ready in 5 minutes or I'll leave you", he said as he walked away. I quickly got up and dashed to the shower. After that was done, I dressed myself in my uniform and a pink jacket over me because it was starting to get cold according to the weather report yesterday. After brushing my hair, I shoved my sewing kit and Blue into my backpack before heading downstairs.

My Mary Janes tapping loudly against the marble steps somehow alerted Yoongi. He stood up from the kitchen counter, abandoning his banana milk and went up to me. He grabbed my hand roughly, surely to leave a bruise on my arm. "C'mon, I'm late because of you", he said, dragging me out to the porch to his car. I whimpered at the roughness but didn't utter a word. So basically, what he did was he shoved me into his Porsche and he drove us to school, breaking a few traffic rules along the way.

As we got to school, nobody was in sight at the school compound but clock tower read 7:50 which made us relieved that we weren't late. Yoongi got out of the car and started walking into the school without waiting for me. I bit my lip. Usually we would walk in together but I guess he was still angry from last night's incident. I shiver at the bitter memory and walked to class.

Thank the lords and heavens above, teacher hadn't entered class yet. I entered my class through the back door and went straight to my desk. Karma must've hated me because my desk is next to Jeon Jungkook's, and the incident last night with the Bangtan Boys just made the situation worse.

Hanging my bag by the hook at my table, I sat down quietly, took out my sewing kit and Blue and proceeded to stitch him up. I'm not an expert when it comes to sewing but I do know the basics, thanks to my stepdad teaching me when I was little. Putting the thread and the needle together, I started sewing.

But Jungkook had to interrupt

He dragged his chair to my desk roughly and sat down facing me. I could feel his cold gaze glare through my body. "Hey idiot", he said.

I kept my mouth shut.

"You know, Violet", he said. "I think you'll get more friends if you stop sticking to that dumb rag doll of yours", I stopped sewing and looked at him. "But this is my-", "I'm just giving you advise," he cut me off. "I LOVE giving advises to socially challenged people like you".

I pursed my lips and let the painful words slip in. Jungkook seemed to like the way I was taking in his painful words because his formed into an evil victorious smile. "So you agree? You're socially challenged? or maybe- mentally challenged?" he teased.

The words were painful but I kept quiet.

Jungkook pursed his lips and suddenly snatched Blue away from me. I gasped and tried to take him away from his grasp but held Blue up high above his head, " Answer my goddamn question you fucking weirdo. Do you agree on it?", he asked me.

That's when I felt it. I felt something snap inside of me.

I didn't realise my actions. Swiftly, I grabbed the sharpest needle from my sewing kit, grabbed Jungkook by the shoulder and pushed him onto his chair harshly, making his back dig into the hard material of the school chair. I hovered above him intimidatingly and pointed the needle closely to his face. He dropped Blue but I couldn't care less at the state I was in.