Chapter one, Scene #1

MENTALLY DERANGED UPDATED, 13/06/17 , Tuesday ; (unedited)

+ violet;

My eyes watched the 7 older men; including my brother as they laughed about in their little circle of conversation. I really wanted to join in but my brother says I'm too... different. I knew he said it as a joke with the crinkle in his eyes, but what if I am? I looked over to a stray beer shard not too far from me and stared at my unclear reflection. What's so different about me?

Their conversation filled with laughter made me think that I had the chance of having a normal conversation with them without having to feel like I was an outcast. They sounded so happy... so, nice.

I looked over to my best friend. He nodded, signalling I should give myself a chance to believe in myself and try to at least grow some balls to speak out to them, like friends.

So, I did.

+ third person pov;

The boys seem to be talking about a gaming channel that posted a video around midnight the other day. On the way to the boys, Violet listened to them and remembered that she watched the exact video they were talking about with her brother, together.

Violet got a bit excited listening to them, which caused her to jump in the conversation so suddenly, not noticing that a pink haired boy, Park Jimin, was glancing at her back and forth.

" Hey! I watched that video too! With him!", she pointed at her brother, Min Yoongi, with a ray of sunshine painted all over her face.

Giggles formed as they heard what she just said. Min Yoongi, the heartthrob of the school does cute bonding stuff with his own weird little sister? Now, that sounds stupid. They hardly spend time together, now hearing from Violet that they had just bonded together is just too funny!

Yoongi's cheeks flushed and he winced at the sight of his best friends teasing him.

" Aish! What the fuck are you doing here?", he shouted at his own baby sister.

Violet looked down, she knew this would happen. Her brother had never treated her the way he should in public. He was always so sweet at home. Why not in front of people, she wondered.

" Get out of here!", Yoongi shooed her away.

" But, I want-", she tried to speak till Yoongi pulled her away from there, " Hold on a minute, I gotta speak with her for a while", he smiled.

He brought her somewhere people could not see them, not too far from the boys actually. He checked his surroundings to check if there was anyone watching them and quickly pushed her to the ground.

Violet let out a little scream at his rough action.

" How many fucking times have I told you to not embarrass me in front of them? Haven't I told you that you're a bit too different to talk to people like them? ", he asked.

+ yoongi;

She started crying when I said that and now I feel bad.

" I-I'm sorry... I just wanted to talk about the video with you guys t..too ", she hiccupped.

No, no way in hell she's going to make me feel soft with her crying!

" Stop being a crybaby for fuck's sake!", I said as I glanced over the teddy bear she was holding onto.

" And drop the fucking act of being immature! You're 15 and you're still bringing that ugly rag doll everywhere! Don't you even notice the stares you've been getting? Gosh, you're so weird", I said.

I got annoyed and fished out my wallet from my back pocket of my denim jeans and took out a couple of dollars and gave it to Violet. " Get the bus, mom probably wants you home right now. If she asks where I am, tell her I'm with the boys studying."

+ third person pov;

Violet still couldn't stop crying, so she sat there sobbing while her brother stares at her with pity. He sighed and pulled her up, he rubs the dirt away from her skirt as he holds out his hand with money to Violet.

" S-sor, ehm, I mean, I got a little carried away there.", Yoongi apologizes.

" Anyways, do as I say and never ever do this shit again! You got that?", he spoke firmly.

Violet nodded and was pushed forward to the way she was supposed to go by Yoongi.

" Now, scoot".

Now that Violet has left, Yoongi made his way back to his friends.

" Hyung! Took you long enough to get rid of her!", Jimin said happily.

Yoongi chuckled.

" I know right? And like what's with her and that stupid bear? I swear, people nowadays are getting weirder", Jungkook joined in.

Yoongi didn't want to fight back even he knows how precious his own baby sister is. Yoongi smiled, " Ugh I know, weirdos, am I right?".

" Can't relate! Don't have one!", one of them said and laughed along with the others.