The Begging of the End

Quinn.

It feels like I'm being torn apart from the inside. Our eyes are locked together like that fateful day we met at my father's station. I see the recognition, his dark green eyes making me shiver again for the wrong reasons.
I'm paralyzed.

"We are sorry, we weren't paying attention," says Asher or I think so.

I can't hear anything but my heart beat fighting against my ears.
I wasn't supposed to meet him ever again, he shouldn't have come back and just stay wherever he went after... Everything.

"It's nothing," he whispers without letting my eyes go.

I squeeze Asher's hand harder than before. I want to leave but his gaze keeps a hold of mine with questions he doesn't have the right to make.

"Let's go home, baby," my lover's boy says in my ear, too shy to let the unknown boy know about it.
He drags me away but my eyes stay with Harry.

"Who is he?" It feels like he's yelling this without words.
Does he even have the right to know? He left me with no answers or anything at all, and now wants me to tell him everything.
"I'm done with you, I have been done since the moment Asher came to my life."
I let Asher take me away from this nightmare. I love him, I love him more than I could ever thought I'd love.
And he loves me back just the same.
We are about to leave the park to our small apartment when the unknown boy does something.
Something that neither of us wasn't expecting.
Harry reaches for me and grabs my free arm like his life depends on it. His breath is raged, his chest up and down fast and far away from calmed.
My heart starts humming a song I don't want it to sing.
Asher tenses at my other side, probably thinking the boy is trouble.
But Harry just looks at my eyes for a second before letting go of my arm and walking away like I'm just a breath of wind in the air.
My arm burn and hurts where he held it, he was never one to control himself.

"Are you alright, Quinn? Did he hurt you?" Asher inquires with eyes full of worry.

I look at him brown light eyes that saved me so many times.
"I love you" it's what I want to say but my throat is closed.
Instead, I throw myself to him, his arms welcoming as I find my place in the world where I want to be forever.
"I'm not alright, but I'll be when I never see him again"

Or so I thought I'd never see him again.

(So, this is a little surprise I get for you. Since I saw I reached 2k likes, I have been thinking this past week this fanfic deserves the right end so I decided to write a little sequel to make sure the end is closed enough for you to know everything that was left open after Dark Green.
I gotta say this I'll have around 10 chapters and I don't know the fervency of updates since I'm kind of busy, but I'll try my best.
Thank you so much for reading it and I hope you enjoy the definitive end of all this).